Last Minute Christmas

So what do you get the angler who has everything? For those of us buying for anglers that have been fishing for many years, there is always the question of what we can get them for Christmas. Here are a few things that I have purchased for my friends and family over the years that they will definitely need and use.

Good quality sunglasses. While most of us own a pair already it is only a matter of time before we destroy them and when we do, a back up pair is nice to have.

Jig Heads: If you fish enough you know that you lose them to structure, where the fish hang out, quite often and you can always use more of them.

Soft Plastic lures: This is another one that you go through fairly quick and can always use more.

Quality Pliers: I know most anglers have these, but let’s be honest, can you really ever have enough pairs of good quality pliers on the boat.

Fishing line: Most anglers that fish regularly change out their line annually. Finding out what type of line they prefer can make a great gift as they get ready to re-spool their reels in the spring.

Hand warmers: If you know anglers that fish through the winter, this simple gift can be a big deal when trying to keep the feeling in your hands while winter fishing.

Gift Card: While not the most original gift, most anglers will greatly appreciate a gift card to one of our local tackle shops and can get some local knowledge while spending that gift card.

Obviously this list could get quite lengthy, but many of these things are considered consumable and need to be replaced fairly often. Hopefully this may help with someone that is looking for that last minute stocking stuffer. We hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas and we will see you on the water.

Andy Pickett
CharlestonFishing.Com
</font id=“blue”>