Let's go Va Tech

Looking good! Although I don’t think they can finish it, it’s good to see Ohio State losing in the first half.

Keep it up!

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Like a blind prostitute, you gotta hand it to them.* Looked like they were going to get blown out and they rallied to take the lead.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

If OSU is #1 team in the nation and Va tech 25+ I’ll kiss a mule in the as$.

Looks like it’s going to be Ohio Statee versus Clemson for the Championship.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

quote:
Originally posted by harryd

If OSU is #1 team in the nation and Va tech 25+ I’ll kiss a mule in the as$.

I pass a farm on the way to and from the hunt club that has four mules. You want me to pick one out for you?

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

That Braxton Miller spin move, though! [:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0]

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.

That spin move was nice. But since I didn’t have a dog in the fight, I watch it differently. Look at the defensive guy he “spun” on. He was going for the hit not the tackle. If he puts his arms out, he would probably tripped Miller up. I’m not taking away from Miller, that kid is good, but I hate watching players going for the highlight reel hits instead of the tackle.

quote:
Originally posted by CooperRiverMan

That Braxton Miller spin move, though! [:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0]

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.

That was the most impressive move I’ve seen this year. Personally, I think OSU is going to be tough to beat. Add to that fact that they don’t play anyone on their schedule for the next two months and they’ll be a solid #1 for a while…

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

CIRCLE button! That brings back some college memories…

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki