Looking for advice - guy skipped on paying

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

What would Stannis Baratheon do to a thief like this?

I’m sure it would involve removing fingers or sacrificing to The Lord of Light.

Lowcountry Kayak Anglers - http://www.lowcountrykayakanglers.com

http://www.facebook.com/groups/lowcountrykayakanglers/

some people can’t be shamed but…

show up at his work and tell his boss why you’re there, go where he socializes and talk to his friends, visit his parents house, his wife/girlfriend

hey I’m looking for xyz, I’d like to speak with him about a kayak he bought from me 12 months ago and has never paid me, there is this warrant out on him (show copy of it) and I’d just like to warn him that he can pay me and avoid the legal issues

I had a “friend” steal an $800 item from me, I had something she wanted to buy so I let her take it and try it out but she never returned it, I agreed to accept $600, after two months she paid $350, that was 2 years ago, she has been publicly shamed, her friends and others know it, we shared a huge social circle and she can no longer come there, she lost a part of her life, but at least I don’t have to see her, she knows that if she ever shows up I’ll crow like a barnyard rooster

she said all the standard poor mouth stuff, single mother, can’t afford to pay, etc.

while keeping her season Panthers tickets, going out to eat 4-5 times a week, partying, massages, manicures, etc., no integrity

Pioneer 197SF

skinneej, I thought I could be nice to a forum member. I’d venture that >99% of the folks on here are trustworthy. I managed to get ripped off by the one in a hundred douchebag.

Happy Bob, spot on. COD on every deal from now on.

Blueskyguy, that sounds like a plan to me.

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

He lives in Tampa FL now apparently.

https://instagram.com/p/3nU146BEsA/?taken-by=cyrusd40

haha

quote:
Originally posted by mhebbard

haha

#istealfrompeople#noconscience

quote:
Originally posted by Too Busy

Magistrates Court isn’t costly. Apparently only useful if the douche hasn’t already skipped the state

Filing papers on him is easy, serving will be more difficult.

Collecting is the hard part. Again, waste of time and effort in the legal system. Just what I have seen from others.

RBF

It’s different here than in NC. NC win a judgement in Magistrate’s Court and they owe the state. No pay means a bench warrant comes down for an arrest.

Folks, leave him alone please. I got this.

No sense in you all harassing a lying crying thief.

quote:

skinneej, I thought I could be nice to a forum member. I’d venture that >99% of the folks on here are trustworthy. I managed to get ripped off by the one in a hundred douchebag.

Happy Bob, spot on. COD on every deal from now on.

Blueskyguy, that sounds like a plan to me.

I don't know the full story, but it's usually the DB's that arrange that kind of payment. Most trustworthy people are happy to give you cash up front!

Not criticizing you though. You seem like a good dude. Can’t fault you for that!

quote:

haha

Oh Dear Lord!

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:

haha

Oh Dear Lord!

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Yeah... just... yeah

toobusy, is that Instagram fag your guy?

yeah, that’s the one

:roll_eyes:

This could get good.

He may have eaten that yak.

Dear Too Busy…You just paid the price of good education. You appear to be someone who avoids controversy, and generally just wants to “get along” with people. That’s good if your trying to get elected Prom Queen, but it’s a liability in dealing with people in the real world. I’ve been taken advantage of and it sucks, but I recognize the fault lies with me. You can follow the Reagan Rule, and not have to be a prick…“Trust, but Verify.” And the other rule…“Cash talks and BS walks”. Try it…it works.

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

bossdog1, I’ve always been the guy who would shake your hand and it meant something. That’s how I was raised. I was also raised where people were kind to me and did me favors to help me learn, grow and get ahead. If I lied, cheated, or stole, I KNEW I’d get my ass beat.

Apparently, none of those qualities mean a (**() thing to the “everyone gets a trophy” generation.

One more thing I learned as a kid. Avoid a fight if you can, but if you have to fight, win no matter what. Put them down so hard that you never need to fear a reprisal.

quote:
Originally posted by wearthefishes

He may have eaten that yak.

I think he cut it in half and used it for calf implants…

quote:

bossdog1, I’ve always been the guy who would shake your hand and it meant something. That’s how I was raised. I was also raised where people were kind to me and did me favors to help me learn, grow and get ahead. If I lied, cheated, or stole, I KNEW I’d get my ass beat.

Apparently, none of those qualities mean a (**() thing to the “everyone gets a trophy” generation.

One more thing I learned as a kid. Avoid a fight if you can, but if you have to fight, win no matter what. Put them down so hard that you never need to fear a reprisal.

There’s still good folks out there. Remember it was prolly was the 1% you ran into. The person was a CF member, but the 1% that would do that.

I agree about fighting, same with me, best to avoid at all cost. But, if you do, it is the guy that is willing to die that will usually win. Been in very few, but still alive…

RBF