Looking for advice - guy skipped on paying

Too Busy, after seeing that guy’s haircut on his instagram, I am going to have to say that you used bad judgment!!! I think I would have take one look at that guy and demanded cash!!! :smiley:

I mean, they say you should never judge a book by it’s cover, but when someone’s head looks like soft serve ice cream, I think you can make a call!!!

LOL…I’d say you need to check your judgment if you dealt with that douchenozzle.

Next time you come in, come heavy, or not at all…

OMG, I couldn’t see the Instagram at work. What kind of person posts a pic like that? Yuck.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Look at the rest of the instag ram photos by clicking on his instagramz name.

quote:
Originally posted by Warbler

LOL…I’d say you need to check your judgment if you dealt with that douchenozzle.

Next time you come in, come heavy, or not at all…

Bingo

I have a feeling that this guy’s fascination with social media is going to be his downfall (or at least get him to pay up…)

Buying/selling stuff requires a very cynical approach. Unfortunately, as much as we want to trust people and believe in their good intentions, it’s “Cash talks, BS walks”

Hope this guy make whole on his promise.

2014 Key West 203DFS
1987 Landau

He contacted me yesterday, sadly, it seems like more empty promises.

Thanks to social media I’ve got and address where the little douchebag can be served.

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

https://instagram.com/p/t6ccsTBEtO/?taken-by=cyrusd40

Is this yours?

Karma is 360 degrees

Some got to win, some got to lose…

Don’t think so that looks like a Ride, mine is a Commander 140

This one is mine

That’s too bad. I will say most of the folks I have met through this site are stand up guys.

Pat Condon
“Carla Dee”

Being that he is such a “look at me” kinda guy shaming him or threatening to shame him on his social media sites should get some results.

quote:
Originally posted by fmb3

Being that he is such a “look at me” kinda guy shaming him or threatening to shame him on his social media sites should get some results.

He wants to be looked at until you see him for what he really is, a liar and a thief.

isn’t that Macklemore (sp?)???

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Hate to hear stuff like this. Had a kayak slolen out of my back yard in Summerville a few years back. Luckily I had bought it cheap ($150) off Craigslist. This guy is no better.

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

isn’t that Macklemore (sp?)???

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Exactly what I was thinking… Yaklemore - he got robbed by a white rapper.

That pic of the yak at Jessen is from a few months ago, has he had the thing for that long?

I live right there on the river, if I see him, I will get the yak back for you.

Yeah, he’s been avoiding me for the better part of a year.
Now I’m just working the steps. Get info, send demand letter, wait 30 days for him to not pay, press charges for petty larceny and file in Magistrates Court for a judgment.

Cyrus update.
He made more promises and didn’t keep them. I followed all the steps I was supposed to on demand letter, proper notification, notice to cure without success.
I decided to give up on the little thief and press charges.

Word of advice; avoid doing business with liars and thieves.

Sorry to hear this Tommy…he’ll regret doing the right thing.

Lowcountry Kayak Anglers - http://www.lowcountrykayakanglers.com

http://www.facebook.com/groups/lowcountrykayakanglers/