Male Dog Names - BUSTER IT IS!!

I like John Waynes name of his dog DOG:sunglasses:

George McDonald ; MAD Charleston
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

You got kids? What ever they name him…My daughter named ours…Gullah:

Brad for the pit in him
Cassius
Diesel

Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.

Cousin Eddie had a dog named “snots” - If he got started on your leg - best to let him finish!

MR BONEJANGLES!!!

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn

gunner(friend has a dog named this and I love it)

Lucky

Buddy

Patches ( over his eyes :))

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Yeah. Name him Buddy!!! The wife would love that name! :)

How about words from the phonetic alphabet. Alpha, bravo, Charlie, or maybe foxtrot, echo. Those words just sound cool!

Dorado II
Carolina Skiff 25DLV

keep it simple… Pluto.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

I’ve always thought it would be funny to give a dog a very stereotypical human name. “This is my dog, William”

We used a lot of these names over the years, Sam, Jonathan, Thomas… I wanted to name our current pup Ethel…got vetoed

“Those who have the ability to make a difference have the responsibility to do so.” Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for all the suggestions. Tomorrow morn we pick the pup up, then the kid will get surprised with it. Whatever she decides may stick, as long as it’s not like it was trying to name the fish. We got stuff like Rug, Lamp, Ceiling, and Cabinet…it was amusing.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

Pilgrim

“Endeavor to Persevere.
Give,Give… Never Take.”
EC

Kebda380?

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

Bart. you wouldn’t name a dog that!:face_with_head_bandage:

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Bart. you wouldn’t name a dog that!:face_with_head_bandage:

Sure I would. That way I could use a picture of ANY dog I found online and say it was mine…:wink:

Bart you might as well name it Hillary if you want to really want to represent a liar…btw ur awesome…I always name my dogs after a river or any other body of water from an area I lived…I’ve had a Ashley, Cooper, and now a Santee Delta…also had a Hunter… all where/are Labs so thought they were fitting names next one is Winyah

Grey

17’ Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl
26’ Palmer Scott project hull
14’ Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

What about Smokey or maybe even… Bigfoot?

Loomis

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

BRUTUS OR RUFUS

quote:
Originally posted by Black Bart

Kebda380?

It would always be bringing back some other dog’s bone…