Mt. Pleasant pier 10/07/12

Caught 3 nice reds sunday one in slot 21in. Two over slot at 23.5in,and 24. All caught on mullet, which were thick around the pier. About 2 hours before and 2hours after high tide.

Nice catch Jerry, did you fish the tournament, I heard they had a good showing, but not that many fish

Bragging may not bring happiness,
but no man having caught a large fish,
goes home through the alley.
-Anonymous

Nice catch Jerry, did you fish the tournament, I heard they had a good showing, but not that many fish.
No I did not fish tournament. Never know when I may have to work. Wish I could have may have done well. I am however suffering from red fever.:wink:

Yeah I was in search of them the other day, and all I can seem to find is trout some would consider that a good thing, but I love to hear the drag screaming, probabyl going to look out Folly way this weekend

-Anonymous

quote:

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>Posted - 10/09/2012 : 8:52:27 PM

Yeah I was in search of them the other day, and all I can seem to find is trout some would consider that a good thing, but I love to hear the drag screaming, probabyl going to look out Folly way this weekend
From reading post you may do well.Want be fishing this weekend. With weather chanch things could heat up.

Ha just kidding, the wife and I will be on the Wando again on Sunday, I was only going to fish Folly if it lined up with me getting off in the AM from work seems the tide will be later, so I will sleep and then fish the rise

-Anonymous