My Garden Today

Habanero peppers I throw in a blender , add a tablespoon or so of minced garlic and some peaches from a can and add white vinegar. Grind it until the consistency you want. The longer it sits in the fridge the milder it becomes. I use canned peaches and jarred garlic because its been sterilized and less chance of growth. Great taste and depending on the amount of peaches, can be not hot at all.

1 Like

Might give that a try. I just don’t see any way this will not be hot!

1 Like

Looking good EF! Just when our lowcountry gardens start blistering yours comes to life! My grand kids love those Tomatillos / husk tomatoes.

Thought you said you were not doing a big garden this year? That looks pretty big to me.

Its not all mine, Im doing well over half that for my neighbors who are in their mid to late 80s.

They do a lot, dont get me wrong.

But yes, its bigger than I had dreamed last year.

Im going to Tenneasee Thursday until Monday, then to Europe the following Thursday for two weeks, so they’ll get all caught up, I hate hoe work anyway as you can see, lol

That’s me trying to scoot around the pumpkins shooting out from the tarp and trying not to catch the tarp with the disc. I don’t mind a little hoe work, but the disc makes life much much easier. Eventually the weeds will take over everything.

1 Like

By then the grass / weeds will just be shade for the pumpkins to grow in. :slightly_smiling_face:

Where in Europe? Mom’s headed to Ely in August for a wedding. Hope your passport is up to date! Mom had a bugger of a time getting hers.

Amsterdam to Sweeden up the Rhine

Gonna visit the red light district? Some tell me they have some really cool street shopping areas and a red light to display things. Lot’s of organic things for sale… plant and other.

I intend to stimulate the local economy ever chance I get

1 Like

Nice choice a word. You need to rent a motorcycle and tour in that manner.

Processing:
20230628_143546.jpg…

You eat a lot of money food…

Im on a diet now, maybe even do some exercise type stuff but I wouldnt wager much on that

I still want to know why the dang deer eat everything in our yard but don’t touch your punkins or squash. If you have some kind of deer repellant, I’d love to know what it is. My wife wants me to shoot them.

DF, SMan mentioned some concoction using Peppers and vinegar up a bit.

Will have to try that out…

NN

Cinnamon… Wife puts it on her squash and cucumbers.