needed police at Morris Is today past 1 PM

You do wonder-

• The super loud music from the huge grady white that starts as soon as they back up to the beach - hope u like their rap music
  • the 50 yr old couple with 3 big dogs that run thru everyones beach chairs and coolers then team up with 2 other dogs to run back and forth.
  • the guy with the “inboard ski boat” that tries to anchor in 15 ft of water using 15 ft of anchor line
  • the (poor) 25 yr old with a big grady and 3 or 4 couples not one of which knew anything about boats - this guy tried the 15 ft line in 15 ft of water then as he jumped in (no one at the helm) and pulled the boat backwards to the beach in neck deep water, the bow anchor dragged and the boat rotated and … and … the wind and tide pushed him into our boat - we think he was too embarrassed to try again
  • we left later.

Its almost like there needs to be two sections, a family /no dog end and a drinking/party/dog/loud music end . dont know where to put the new boaters

just seems “we” aint doing too good

If you’re going to ***** about the general public go somewhere else or buy your own beach to hang out on. Go to the lighthouse side if you want less of a party atmosphere.

yella bote
black motor

sounds like you ran into the group from Augusta that made the trip down from Santee. Spotted them coming down the Cooper Friday. Can’t miss the fresh water guys, lots of colors, stickers on the boat, wake board towers with loud speakers. Talked to a few of them at Ashley Marina on Friday afternoon, nice bunch of guys, but definitively a bit unknowing about how its done down here in the salt

Morris Island is for all the punks driving Daddy’s boat.

A lot of these kids are quintessential Charleston - you know they have a yellow lab named “Cooper” (thats dumb as a stump), Salt Life stickers all over their black Tahoes (which Daddy paid for too), did I mention blue mirror Costas - good lord they are everywhere, Columbia clothing, you get the pciture.

You will usually find them as well at the billfish tournaments, hanging around the sporties, impressing their ladies with stories of the large blue marlin that they caught yesterday.

You take these kids past the jetties they would be yaking their brains out lol!

quote:
Originally posted by BW2150

Morris Island is for all the punks driving Daddy’s boat.

A lot of these kids are quintessential Charleston - you know they have a yellow lab named “Cooper” (thats dumb as a stump), Salt Life stickers all over their black Tahoes (which Daddy paid for too), did I mention blue mirror Costas - good lord they are everywhere, Columbia clothing, you get the pciture.

You will usually find them as well at the billfish tournaments, hanging around the sporties, impressing their ladies with stories of the large blue marlin that they caught yesterday.

You take these kids past the jetties they would be yaking their brains out lol!

Hit the nail on the head with that one! :smiley::wink::face_with_head_bandage:

BW you are right on the money!! I cant stand posers! They make me sick:dizzy_face:

Most likely just people from Goose Creek.

www.advoutdoors.com
“I have tomorrow open!”

No, more likely from Mt P or Ohio (=)

James Island is Morris Island

I was asked after church this morning, " Taking the boat out today?" I replied, " Nope, not on the weekends until the weather gets cold or the shrimp are in the river."

Ed Johnson
197 Pioneer Sportfish
Okatie, SC

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

www.advoutdoors.com
“I have tomorrow open!”

Reelly??

“Miss Amanda”
-KeyWest
-Bluewater 2020CC
-Yammy F-150

www.joinrfa.orgGod is GOOD!! ALL the time!!
The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.
The one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything.
</font id=“blue”>

they also tend to call everyone “bo”

R.D.S. IV
21’ SeaPro CC
150 2-stroke

quote:

www.advoutdoors.com
“I have tomorrow open!”

…or the trolls on this sight that have run most of the good posters off because of their stupidity!

REELIN N DEALIN II

quote:
Originally posted by lynnmcd
quote:

www.advoutdoors.com
“I have tomorrow open!”

Reelly??

“Miss Amanda”
-KeyWest
-Bluewater 2020CC
-Yammy F-150

www.joinrfa.orgGod is GOOD!! ALL the time!!
The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.
The one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything.
</font id=“blue”>

Most of the Goose Creek people I know catch fish without sitting on the grillage all day!

REELIN N DEALIN II

Someone told me yesterday that Mt Pleasant was the Ohio of the South…LOL.

…because everything is a conspiracy!!!

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Someone told me yesterday that Mt Pleasant was the Ohio of the South…LOL.

…because everything is a conspiracy!!!

That’s good stuff right there!!!

REELIN N DEALIN II

Couldn’t be Goose Creek, no mention of copious amounts of tattoos on the chicks.

I’m not from Ohio.

26 Regulator/250’s

quote:
Originally posted by tcrank
quote:

www.advoutdoors.com
“I have tomorrow open!”

…or the trolls on this sight that have run most of the good posters off because of their stupidity!

REELIN N DEALIN II

Are you crying? Love the grillage comments, do your friends catch 30+ pound reds?

www.advoutdoors.com
“I have tomorrow open!”

quote:
Originally posted by Ivy

they also tend to call everyone “bo”

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

What is that about? I have a tenant who talks like that and it is annoying.