New here

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is justin. Just picked up a Carolina Skiff J16 cc. I live in Bluffton. Just starting to fish the area hope to learn from some of you guys. See yall around.

Welcome:smiley:Pull up a chair, make yourself at home, food and drinks in the fridge :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Thanks man.

Larry you forgot to mention the popcorn…

2007 Scout 221 150 Yamaha 4 stroke

Ha! Popcorn. As in, sometimes you need popcorn to watch the drama unfold over little fish that inhabit our beautiful waters? I totally agree. Sometimes it gets chilly in here!

For the most part, it’s a great place to share knowledge, learn from several bonafide experts, share pictures, seek advice and the similar.

Welcome to the board! Much better introduction that the usual, which I am guilty of, usually along the lines of “Hey! I need advice! You idiots aren’t helping me at all! What is wrong with you! You guys are jerks! (advice starts flowing in, I’m just impatient) Thanks a lot! Yea, sorry for my anger issues. This place is awesome! (repeat)”

Anyway, welcome and we look forward to fish stories :smiley:

Living vicariously through your boats and stories at the moment while I build a garage to house one…

Thanks guys. Yeah i posted about my trip friday. Should be going out today. Hope the weather holds up.