New Suit

I am looking for a new suit to wear to a friend’s wedding. Anyone have any suggestions for a place that has a good selection?

You only going to wear it once? Goodwill. If you find one you like you can have it tailored to fit with the money you saved! Hell, sometimes you can find brand new stuff, with the tags still on it:wink:

Second Good Will!

Good Will…

Goodwill, found plenty of nice suits there

Ya know, it must be nice living in Neverneverland. Remind me to come visit you, when I need a break from reality.

Bluesteins Downtown

Or

http://www.shinesty.com has some really interesting suits

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Did I ever tell the story about me going to the Goodwill?
So anyway, me and the wife woke up one morning and ran up to Mcdonalds to get some to go breakfast sandwiches and coffee from the drive through. My wife says she wants to go down to the Goodwill real quick to see if they have a used wheelchair for her mother.
I just had on a wrinkled under shirt, jeans, and my bedroom slippers. I was like “baby I’m not dressed, I can’t go in the store”. My wife insisted, so off to the Goodwill we go.
I get into the store. My hair was all messed up with bed head. I’m shuffling along in my slippers. I was very self conscious and hoped I didn’t see anyone I knew. When I got up to the counter the clerk was polite and didn’t let on in the slightest that I was dressed like a bum. As I looked around the store I realized I fit right in with the “second hand” surroundings. They didn’t have the wheelchair but it was an interesting experience all the same.

Dorado II
Carolina Skiff 25DLV

I’ve picked up a lot of books from Goodwill.

“Why Bruce?”

My Mother-in-Law, walked in wearing one pair of shoes and walked out wearing another she liked better:smiley: She found a brand new Coco Chanel suit there once, for like $6 bucks! Once, I needed some furniture pads and bought a bunch of quilts for cheap!

My wife finds great stuff at GW.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by dorado

I am looking for a new suit to wear to a friend’s wedding. Anyone have any suggestions for a place that has a good selection?

Dorado II
Carolina Skiff 25DLV

Men’s Wearhouse will make you a custom suit for $400. That’s entry level custom, but it’s still a pretty nice suit. Every man deserves to have a suit especially made for him. Your wife will thank you.

Nothing against good will, but… Come on now.

How about a nicely pressed tuxedo tshirt. Almost indistinguishable from the real thing from afar.

^^^thats funny right there!!!

Dorado II
Carolina Skiff 25DLV

I got a Brooks Brothers suit and a Ralph Lauren suit, each around $200 this time of year at the outlets. Worth a look if you are anywhere near regular size.

Only trouble is, they won’t fit in a couple of years:face_with_head_bandage:

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Only trouble is, they won’t fit in a couple of years:face_with_head_bandage:

Then you just donate it to Goodwill...

And take a $400 tax write off:smiley: Win, Win:wink:

Men’S Wearhouse. Can get a semi tailored suit that hasn’t been pre farted in for about 100-150 bucks.

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

My Mother-in-Law, walked in wearing one pair of shoes and walked out wearing another she liked better:smiley: She found a brand new Coco Chanel suit there once, for like $6 bucks! Once, I needed some furniture pads and bought a bunch of quilts for cheap!

Amen Brother...thanks for witnessing...

I like buying other peoples junk…too.

http://www.josbank.com

They have a few shops around the area.

SeaPro 220CC

Dixie Craft-custom flats boat