New Suit

quote:
Originally posted by P-K

Wearing other people’s old clothes is creepy

Glad you didn’t grow up with me. I had to sport many of my Brothers hand-me-downs. And we didn’t grow up poor, just frugal. Waste not want not. Momma always had them clean for us.

I’ve got 4 grandkids and as long as they are not stained up they all have worn hand-me-downs. Figure some of the stuff the poor kid didn’t get to wear for a couple of months before out growing it.

Shame we live in a World with so much waste in it. People worry about climate change but refuse to recycle.

Makes me wonder how many new suits have been bought to go to Climate summit, or some other fancy conservation dinner.

“Why Bruce?”

$815 Walmart tee shirt? (Easy’s Walmart link from page 1) Does that include Colts tickets?

spec

1980 Skandia 21 w/ '93 JohnRude 150 gas drinker

I think you become part team owner:smiley:

LOL!

spec

1980 Skandia 21 w/ '93 JohnRude 150 gas drinker

quote:
Originally posted by P-K

What about women's panties? They feel nice and silky on your skin and breathe well.

Pro tip???

If P-K, thinks wearing something that has touched someone else’s skin is creepy , what does he think about having sex!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/femail/video-1074741/The-famous-Naked-Gun-safe-sex-love-scene.html

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by P-K

What about women's panties? They feel nice and silky on your skin and breathe well.

Pro tip???

Pro tip, in arctic conditions panty hose under long johns helps tremendously with the cold.

“Why Bruce?”

Men’s Warehouse?

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

Pro tip, in arctic conditions panty hose under long johns helps tremendously with the cold.

Why Bruce?"

Does that include spanxx?
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

Why Bruce?"

Does that include spanxx?

Don’t know? Was on an Arctic recovery team and one of the survivalist instructors told us about it. They do pull hair on ones legs, when I told the wife about it many years ago she was not very happy with it. I still think it’s funny, anything to stay warm. Well almost, never laid naked under a blanket with a man.

“Why Bruce?”

Fred, you just ain’t been that cold yet:smiley: Supposed it was the other guy and he needed saving:question:

quote:
I will agree with you on shoes or socks.

My wife sells used shoes on Ebay all the time. Go figure.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Fred, you just ain’t been that cold yet:smiley: Supposed it was the other guy and he needed saving:question:

remember the joke about the two guys out camping and one got bit on his Johnson by a snake, the buddy called the Doctor and the Doctor told him to suck out the poison. When he got off the phone his buddy asked what the Doctor said… His buddy told him that the doctor said he was gonna die.

“Why Bruce?”

If it’s not going to be worn much, Jos A Bank. They look good, are reasonably tailored, and cheap. You get what you way for though, that thing is itching to explode apart.

Is a Goodwill suit appropriate enough for Halls Chop House?

O M G!</font id=“size5”> What, have, we, become??

quote:
Originally posted by wearthefishes

Men’s Warehouse?

j

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

If it’s not going to be worn much, Jos A Bank. They look good, are reasonably tailored, and cheap. You get what you way for though, that thing is itching to explode apart.

Maybe just lay off the little Debbie snack cakes?

jisuho, is that the new Auburn, Cheer Leader uniform:question::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:[:I]:stuck_out_tongue:

quote:

jisuho, is that the new Auburn, Cheer Leader uniform:question::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:[:I]:stuck_out_tongue:

Auburn 34 wins Clem 14 wins and 2 ties.

Now Pod could wear that and look good doing it. You, not so much.

quote:

If it is, I am disavowing my association!

j