Next CF dinner

somebody mentioned Red Orchid a while back…any interest in going there for our next dinner? my bro in law works there and said he could sit 12-15 of us all together…
http://www.redorchidsmenu.com/

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

mmmmmm, Red Orchid!

15’ Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

in

quote:
Originally posted by xman

mmmmmm, Red Orchid!

RED Orchid, not WILD Orchid John! :imp:

Either way works for me. :smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
quote:
Originally posted by xman

mmmmmm, Red Orchid!

RED Orchid, not WILD Orchid John! :imp:

15’ Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Yes…best Asian food in Charleston!

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

I like the place

Stonoman

I am in.

Marsha
22 Sea Hunt

in, time/date?

Love the place, name the date and time! In for two.

Ready to eat get it posted.Yummy.

Stonoman

Ima let Penny chime in and see if there is a day in the next couple of weeks that suits her…I know she has rotated back into a busy work schedule…

Mmmm…we like that place too!
I know my day shift schedule up until next Monday…we could do any night during the week…I f not next week I won’t know my schedule until end of next week for the following weeks. I’m rotating form days to evenings for six weeks but have a day here and there off and could do it. Y’all pick the date and we will try our best to make it.

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

nope! Penny give us a day We’ll wait.

Marsha
22 Sea Hunt

Pick it penny.

Stonoman

This Tuesday?? Or is that too soon?? If it is I will look at schedule wed, and pick another one the following week.

I propose a little game of sorts to make dinner even more interesting.
Only those who want to participate need do this.

I will bring a little gift bag…anyone who wants to can bring something to put in it…Nothing expensive… Example…corks,split shot, koozies, Bo at snack like canned boiled p’nuts or nabs.etc…even a gag gift if you want to.
Everyone who brings something for the bag gets a number. A number will be drawn by the waiter/waitress and that person gets the bag.
Bonzo…beer bottle caps do not count :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Just a idea…what say YA???

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

that’s not even May yet!!

I’ll be out of town till Saturday. Someone has to go down to FL to catch big trout. Might as well be me.

10% of the people catch 90% of the fish.

Penny I may be speaking out of turn,“since I have missed the 2 dinners”:frowning_face::frowning_face: but I think your idea would be fun,with this crew I think they would keep ya guessing at each dinner.:smiley::imp: Penny hope your doing okay.

Well I was being pressured to pick a date…and I love that place…and was nary…so thought I’d throw it out there :).

And besides…we would miss you but why should we wait…you’re going to Florida fishing…we will pout and eat food while wishing we were there too…hahahah

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

So, Bonzo will need a head count to arrange seating!! What say you?

Marsha
22 Sea Hunt