Next CF dinner

I will show

Stonoman

Two;):slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

One and what time.

How about same as last time. 630ish…come a little early…come a little late…

What say you bonzo??

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Is that this coming tues?

I will bring a gift.

Stonoman

Please add me to the list.

Thanks

Tuesday is our daughters soccer night, so no go for me… :frowning:

15’ Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

I cannot do Tuesday (tomorrow)…but I’ll line it up for the rest of you yahoos if you like…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

what about Wednesday???I that’s better for everyone

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

either

Marsha
22 Sea Hunt

Weds night, 6:30, let me know if you are in…

I am in.

Marsha
22 Sea Hunt

in for 1 on wednesday

Wed i am in

Stonoman

Sophish??

Bonzo if you can make it we’d. Night we are in too

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Ok…they are talking about 90% rain Wednesday and that night with thunder squalls…doesn’t sound like a very good night to do anything but hunker down at home to me…but I will leave that up to y’all. We could do this…or do it next wed. Night… That’s why I hate to pick… This week I could be there tues/we’d/thurs/Sunday evening or next Wednesday…I’m off or working days those days and will try to make whatever y’all pick.

I’m going to bed now as I’m going crabbing with my daddy in the morning…which means I have to get up at 4a.m. Someone please pick for me…post it and we will try to make it…I just don’t like going out in storms…and we’d, looks pretty nasty by the weather man

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Weather man is always wrong.I am going.

Stonoman

yea, sorry but I have a service call Tuesday and be out of town Wednesday. Next time!

sorry folks, I am having a hard time getting everything lined up for this one…I too do not really care to be out in the nasty weather tom night, but I also have a conflict next Weds…if some of you would still like to go either night please let me know and I’ll have my bro in law make a reservation…I just can’t make it…again…