Next CF dinner

Bonz: could you and Penny just coordinate your schedules and get back to us with a firm date!! Thanks :slight_smile:

Marsha
22 Sea Hunt

Hate to stick my head up here, but maybe if we said something like “3rd thursday of every month” and then just pick a restaurant q month. That way people can anticipate the date and join or not per there sched

Ok…we will let this one slide . Guess it was too last minute.
wenwill try for this again soon…

I too am disappointed…

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

OK

Stonoman

:frowning_face::frowning_face:I was there. @ Gin and Tonics and something to go.Sorry I missed everyone.

quote:
Originally posted by sophish

:frowning_face::frowning_face:I was there. @ Gin and Tonics and something to go.Sorry I missed everyone.

Bonzo is confused…did you go back to the future???

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I am always confused.I was there Tuesday night,I did not check the CF site since Sunday afternoon.

It’s been a tough week for us, I’ll make the next one if I get a personal invite from Bonzo.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

It’s been a tough week for us, I’ll make the next one if I get a personal invite from Bonzo.

Dear 23Sailfish,
You are invited to the next one.
Love,
Bonzo

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:
Originally posted by mhebbard

Hate to stick my head up here, but maybe if we said something like “3rd thursday of every month” and then just pick a restaurant q month. That way people can anticipate the date and join or not per there sched

Good idea.

-Albemarle 248xf “Chella”
-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-HT Bugbuster