NFL Playoffs full of Big Dogs

Not sure if it happens like this often, as I know last year it didn’t but there seem to be a lot of the old school legendary teams in the playoffs this year. Last year it was full of teams that hadn’t won a Super Bowl, but this year it looks like 10 out of the 12 teams have won, and won a lot. 38 out of the 50 Super Bowl trophies are represented in the playoffs. Not sure why I found it interesting to research that, it just seemed like the playoffs were stacked with some big names this year.

If only the 49ers and Broncos were in instead of the Falcons and Texans it could be mistaken for a playoff season from the late 70s/80s.

I am guessing ratings for the playoffs this year will be up as a result.

I’ll admit, I haven’t been interested in the playoffs in almost a decade, so it may be common. Just thought it was nice to see the teams that are in.

I mean who in their right mind wants to pull for the Cardinals or Bengals to make a playoff run.

P.S. For anyone who decides to double check, yes I am assuming the Redskins are in over the Lions already.

Last year game between the Steelers and the Cincinnati Dept. of Corrections was fantastic… Joey Porter out on the field talking $#!@#$ to the Bengals and getting Pacman to loose it was Hall of Fame worthy…Top Notch stuff…

This year I haven’t been paying too much attention to the league other than the Steelers, but anytime Brady is in the playoffs, the Pats gotta be the favorite. The guy has a horseshoe up his…

This is only the 6th time in the history of the NFL that the 2 teams in the previous Super Bowl did not make the playoffs.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

I’m actually surprised it has happened that many times.

I think it will be Steelers-Cowboys in the Super Bowl this year.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Interesting…I mention Joey Porter and Pacman in a post and within 2 weeks both of them get arrested in different booze fueled incidents…