Noon kickoff

A more pertinent question would be, who would take you? Most of the best guys are already taken. Pick who you want. It won’t make any difference.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

I may have to go back to be Charleston Fishings most hated guide. I can’t keep track of the number of haters I have on here.
Raddaddy, if I do fish a tournament next year, who will be able to be my partner. I wouldn’t want to pick someone that will put your panties in a wad. Please tell me who is eligible for me to fish with. Thanks, buddy.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

I think you should go together, that way we are almost assured only one will return

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Let’s get back on topic here people. Who is going to challenge this guy to a fishoff!!!

I’ll go ahead and say it for you Fritz…

“Haters gonna hate”

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

oh WOW. Quality work. HAHAH

quote:
Originally posted by RADDADDY

A more pertinent question would be, who would take you? Most of the best guys are already taken. Pick who you want. It won’t make any difference.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

I may have to go back to be Charleston Fishings most hated guide. I can’t keep track of the number of haters I have on here.
Raddaddy, if I do fish a tournament next year, who will be able to be my partner. I wouldn’t want to pick someone that will put your panties in a wad. Please tell me who is eligible for me to fish with. Thanks, buddy.

You mean best guys that fish those silly tournaments. I know hundreds of peple that don't fish them so it shouldn't be hard to find someone. I like where Shevy is going with the eye candy on the boat. Probably get my girl Beazer that can actually fish. That way all I have to bring are my superb net skills.

quote:
Originally posted by Fishb8

I think you should go together, that way we are almost assured only one will return

LMAO

quote:
Originally posted by Bolbie

…the harbor was slick as an eel pecker.