Noon kickoff

Carolina Clemson set for a noon kick. Between the cocks sucking so bad and the local tractor laws, this is what we are stuck with. And of course I booked a trip for that morning.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

That means no Nature Boy sightings in Clemson and the stingrays are scared…:smiley:

Light tackle stingrays are a blast.

I’ve been to Anderson Fritz; you ain’t missing much.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

I’ve been there too. Just get a cow to crap in your yard. Look and smell the same.

Kidding. I actually love the area minus the orange crap

It’s getting a little chili for shark fishing. Whiting and sharpnose may save the day.

Maybe we will target that huge chunk of you that I own.

Let’s get back on topic here people. Who is going to challenge this guy to a fishoff!!!

I’ll go ahead and say it for you Fritz…

“Haters gonna hate”

I approve that message.

Pimp Daddy Fritz!! You need to Photoshop in a pimp hat with the huge feathers!!!

A bad day fishing is much better than a good day at work.

The fur coat is priceless.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

OMG

" It is what it is".

23, that is one of the best photoshops you have done.

He will have plenty of chances to compete next year with some of the East coast’s finest inshore fishermen. Oh, but wait, I forgot. He doesn’t enjoy competing or winning money. Dang, you would think big pimping (#1 guide) would want to show off some of his skeelz; I heard he wields a mean net in the back of the boat.

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Let’s get back on topic here people. Who is going to challenge this guy to a fishoff!!!

I’ll go ahead and say it for you Fritz…

“Haters gonna hate”

Yawn. I have to admit, I’ve never seen a more passionate tournament angler then this raddaddy guy. I make one comment about a tournament looking for anglers posting in the reports section and he follows me around for months. Tell me again how I can’t catch reds and only catch sharks. Haven’t heard that one in almost 24 hours now.

If the shoe fits…

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Yawn. I have to admit, I’ve never seen a more passionate tournament angler then this raddaddy guy. I make one comment about a tournament looking for anglers posting in the reports section and he follows me around for months. Tell me again how I can’t catch reds and only catch sharks. Haven’t heard that one in almost 24 hours now.

That’s the point you moron.

I think you guys should hug

" It is what it is".

I may have to go back to be Charleston Fishings most hated guide. I can’t keep track of the number of haters I have on here.
Raddaddy, if I do fish a tournament next year, who will be able to be my partner. I wouldn’t want to pick someone that will put your panties in a wad. Please tell me who is eligible for me to fish with. Thanks, buddy.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

I may have to go back to be Charleston Fishings most hated guide. I can’t keep track of the number of haters I have on here.
Raddaddy, if I do fish a tournament next year, who will be able to be my partner. I wouldn’t want to pick someone that will put your panties in a wad. Please tell me who is eligible for me to fish with. Thanks, buddy.

I’d call Tracy. She looks better in a bikini than anybody on this site.