Obama Executive Orders On Guns

Are on the way. Start buying all the ammo and hi capacity clips you can before he bans them. The whole Democrat Party is out to gut the Second Amendment, they plan to do this incrementally, small steps like expanded background check and magazine bans lead to the next bigger step.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/262796-white-house-finalizing-executive-action-on-guns

Because panic buying won’t negatively impact people’s ability to purchase ammo and magazines and it won’t cause the price to go through the roof…

High capacity “clips,” huh? Does that mean you can hold more than one bag of potato chips closed with one clip?

In the future, where every stranger poses a potential threat, knowing the predator mindset is the only safe haven.

Xpress H20B Bay Series
Yamaha 115 SHO

Someone just called me a fool s couple weeks ago for buying more BX-25 mags… Huh…

I didn’t buy mags and ammo, already got plenty, bought stock in guns and ammo instead:smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
all the ammo and hi capacity clips you can before he bans them

What is a clip? Do any modern weapons still use clips? Belt fed machine guns maybe.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry
quote:
all the ammo and hi capacity clips you can before he bans them

What is a clip? Do any modern weapons still use clips? Belt fed machine guns maybe.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Dang you Cracker! quit splitting hairs! clip / mag :smiley: Now adding in a belt is a whole new beast.

can you pick the clip vs mag?

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Someone just called me a fool s couple weeks ago for buying more BX-25 mags… Huh…

You gotta good price from what i’ve seen too!

NN

www.joinrfa.org/

Clip=Magazine in case you were wondering:)

And This-
“Virginia Move Part of Coordinated Campaign
If you don’t think this is part of a coordinated campaign by the left, probably organized through the White House, I have news for you:
Conduct an annual review of concealed-carry permit reciprocity agreements with other states and rescind those agreements with states that fail to meet certain standards
Remember, this is from December 15. Seems some Dems have been listening. Don’t expect this move in Virginia to be the last move. There’s probably more to come. Get ready.”
http://www.pagunblog.com/

quote:

Not really but we’ll let you slide since you’re talking guns.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoSNHe413rY

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom
quote:

Not really but we’ll let you slide since you’re talking guns.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Well thats what I meant anyhow, I will use magazine from now on.

Another meaningless scare tactic and assault on the 2A. Obama’s EO will have zero bearing or teeth in the real world other than incite those prone to panic. Obama is the best gun salesman this country has ever seen.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

quote:

Yes

quote:

No it doesn’t, not at all, in case you were wondering.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

All this is exactly why I don’t carry a gun. Way too confusing.

I carry a picture of my Mother In Law… And I ain’t afraid to use it. I do keep it concealed out of respect to Mrs. RBF. Thank God she looks like her Daddy…

RBF

I must have missed the part in the headline about banning hi cap mags. Looks like background checks for gun shows is the biggest item.

What’s the big deal about having to have a background check to buy a gun? Are there really that many people out there who are inconvenienced by having them call to check, or take a CWP course so you never have to worry about it. I don’t see what the big deal is.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
quote:

Yes

quote:

No it doesn’t, not at all, in case you were wondering.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

I meant when I used the word clips, I meant to say magazine, wow, big deal, way to keep on beating a dead horse.

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

I must have missed the part in the headline about banning hi cap mags. Looks like background checks for gun shows is the biggest item.

What’s the big deal about having to have a background check to buy a gun? Are there really that many people out there who are inconvenienced by having them call to check, or take a CWP course so you never have to worry about it. I don’t see what the big deal is.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

High capacity mags are ALWAYS on the hit list for gun control enthusiasts... ALWAYS...
quote:
What's the big deal about having to have a background check to buy a gun?

None at all to me. Been that way in GA for 50 years. Go to any gun shop, or a gun show, you have to fill out the paperwork and they have to call it in to the Feds. Usually takes about 5 minutes for approval.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
quote:

Yes

I knew you could, kind of instilled in Military and those that know proper gun terminology/etiquette.