OK people here is what the Troll thinks of cfc members

Nope, I enjoyed politics, but when asked to vote I looked at it from the lens of what was best for the site/owners… Not what was best for me…

Let me say what I want without getting flagged for no good reason, and I’ll start mopping the floor again with the right-wing radicals…

Here was my vote…

NOT what they want, they want the sleezy parts ELIMINATED, so do I, but to restrict the other political posts AND the decent posters, is totally ridiculous, like NOT totally restricting the REAL sleezy perpetrators by removing them or severely penalizing them???

Too much right-wing radical propaganda was being spread is essentially what did it in…

Never know… The site owners might be Democrats, Independents, or RINO’s, and didn’t take to kindly to the BS that was being spread here…

Go post on Truth Social where there are like-minded people for you to commiserate with…

Just follow the rules or leave… Really that simple…

The problem is like MANY have asserted, there was no need for the bannishment, and like Twitter, most of our public posts are being scrutinized by the SAME few who caused the bannishment to begin with, NOT Admin.

Why don’t you like discussing politics in the basement where it belongs? Why the need to have it public?

There was PLENTY reason for your flags, and you know it, you do not have the propensity to discuss without being OVERTLY nasty, and overly condemning, THAT caused the nasty comments in return, thus the bannishment, room to blame on both sides.

I simply counterpunched and won… Made folks mad… Simple as that…

Facts are hard for some folks to digest…

How about answering the question of why you need to discuss politics in public?

Insults even veiled , repeatedly posting the same thing , (harassment) rudeness, name calling , uncivility , threats , vulgarity and disrespect of any member will all get flags.

That’s a joke… Depends on which member… You are biased and even brag about it…

@snickers
@flowerbits

The need to discuss politics in public is the same need as ANY bannishment or prejudice, if unwarranted, then freedom DEMANDS full, open freedom, without prejudice.

PLENTY examples in recent years, even before President Trump, but especially since 2016, freedom is our MOST valuable asset in America, and must be FOUGHT FOR, not surrenderred.

IFFFFF Admin wanted no politics, they would have bannished it long ago, it was simply a mistake to believe that was the answer, rather than proper discipline, as freedom dictates too.

This is a fishing site with owners who don’t want to have politics out in the open…

This site is privately owned, and they can do what they want… Freedom also means private ownership rights which you are violating… If anything, your actions here would only solidify Admins decision to put politics in the basement…

Freedom is when you have the ability to LEAVE this site, and go where someone might want to discuss politics with you… Please exercise your FREEDOM!

Your freedom isn’t being compromised one bit, so get off the sanctimonious patriotic soap box and play by the rules…

@snickers
@flowerbits

True. There are some targeted members !

Better grab your No-Miss gadget cause you ain’t shootin’ too good…

This discussion has nothing to do with politics, it is about order and admin decisions, no mentioning of political subjects here, discussing CF.com nothing else.

You and a FEW others are speaking FOR Admin without authority, Admin supposedly(,??) wanted the vulgarity stopped, not the political discussion.

You are twisting the situation to your interpretation, rather than the obvious facts.

Again, CFC site discussion, not politics, the facts have been hammered over and over, still you want to dictate the reason and the outcome of the decision, based entirely on your ideas of business.

I owned a business for almost as long as you have been alive, and I have a business opinion too.

1 Like

The target members status is because of their past history of problems.

Right Nature, but again, this discussion has been going on for a long time, with the WRONG results, the problem members won over the decent m3mbers, and the decent members cannot take this defeat lying down, NOT FAIR, nor free !!!

1 Like

Reality is I am prolly the least “vulgar” member… I don’t cuss other members and make physical threats which have happened to me…

Anyhoo, gotta run…

Good evening…

Exactly. The site has more changes coming to make it even more troublemaker unfriendly.

But probably the most insulting

You keep telling me to “obey the rules”, when you DEFIANTLY constantly disobey the POLITENESS rule???

VERY defiantly I might add, so you are without question, THE most arrogant, rule breaker on this site, FARRRRR more than Bob, yet you and Bob together with MN convinced some Admin member(s) to take the sides of THE most corrigible members here, BUTTTT it won’t last if the right side members have ANY clout at all PERIOD!!!