Health and Safety

Thank you Bob. Have a nice day.

Bob_241

5h

Hey @natureboy did you say posting the same thing repeatedly. This has been posted over and over for 2 years.

natureboy

EasyRider

14h

Insults even veiled , repeatedly posting the same thing , (harassment) rudeness, name calling , uncivility , threats , vulgarity and disrespect of any member will all get flags.

Stay informed

Bob_241

2d

Bob_241

5h

Hey @natureboy did you say posting the same thing repeatedly. This has been posted over and over for 2 years.

natureboy

EasyRider

14h

Insults even veiled , repeatedly posting the same thing , (harassment) rudeness, name calling , uncivility , threats , vulgarity and disrespect of any member will all get flags.

Bob are you trying to start trouble? What we are referring to about repeating postings is the same thing 40 times in one day the way you used to do.

Don’t start problems, Bob

Wow there’s a new study suggesting it changes your DNA

Listen for 2 minutes to stay informed

Not starting ■■■■. You’re the one that said no repetitive posting. Looks like repetitive posting to me. Same ■■■■ every single day. You’re quick to say things then have no explanation. Depends on who’s posting is how you interpret your rules

OK Bob, just Saw would be interpretation of the rules is. Also, Bob I do not take marching orders from you.

If you have rules and are supposed to go by them and do not it is as bad as breaking them.
What rule have I broke this morning that you want to be all up in my business?
SHOW ME THE RULE I BROKE
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

Bob, I never said that you broke a rule what I said was that I do not take my marching orders from you and you’re not the one that interprets what I’m supposed to do

If I’m not breaking any rules why don’t you stay off my azz? QUIT HARASSING ME
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

Harassment is against the rules you know.

Bob. Please re read my above posts. No one is harassing you.

That’s not a stick, that’s a Twig. Dang it. ~~

Stay informed be safe

Same old ■■■■ repeatedly posted day after day. No rules being enforced.
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

Anyone seeking trouble will be successful

Veiled threats are supposed to be against the rules. But y’all have no one that applies them equally. They are quick to tell you what the rules are but only enforce them if you are on the other side.
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

1 Like