Overnight stays

Came down 4/26 and put in Station creek. Fished rising tide and caught whiting and a couple of good Bonnetheads. We had to anchor up due to the winds. Trolling motor just not strong enough and just didn’t want to fight the wind.
The Air show was great also !
We love getting on the water in the Beaufort area. Does any one know of a Hotel or motel where it would be safe to leave my boat or even better somewhere I could charge the trolling motor batteries overnight. Thought about renting a spot in the marina but not my 1st choice.
Any suggestions for this upstate guy.

Prior to purchasing property in 07, we would often travel from Augusta for 3 or 4 day wknds and stayed at the Hampton Inn on Boundary St. Got lucky and could always get bottom floor and ran drop cord out window to charge batteries. Would use carwash to cleanup boat and they had a hookup at back to flush motor. Had 20’ Bay Scout at the time.

Applebees was right in front of the Hampton and was handy to just walk to in the evening. Believe they are closed now tho.

Hope that helps.

NN

I’ve also stayed over night at the Hampton Inn without issue. The quality inn, Frogmore could also be an option, but that area may be sketchy, late at night.
I also sent you a message with some additional information.

Shane
32 Whitewater
“Fullhookups”

KOA- get a camping cabin and back the boat up right to the door- beds, a/c, shower, pool, laundry, inexpensive and safe

Is that the one in Yemassee?

Working hard to play harder!!!

I know a guy with a NICE camper, he told me he was interested in renting it out. It’s about 2 miles from Station Creek landing, it’s located at 1020 Lands End Road, his name is Thomas and is a real nice guy, give him a call 865-207-1500

155 Scout 70 Yamaha

quote:
Originally posted by bobg56

I know a guy with a NICE camper, he told me he was interested in renting it out. It’s about 2 miles from Station Creek landing, it’s located at 1020 Lands End Road, his name is Thomas and is a real nice guy, give him a call 865-207-1500

155 Scout 70 Yamaha

That sounds like an awesome way to go!!

NN

He’s got 5 ac. that he’s setting up for campers, plus he has a couple to rent, even has a washer dryer set up too, you can walk to Lands End beach from there, if you have your own camper he will rent you a spot, I don’t know what he charges though.

155 Scout 70 Yamaha

That’s kinda what I would like. Not sure if it’s the same guy but had someone tell me about camp sites also. I have stayed at Tuck in Da Woods before but lately not family friendly. Also kinda crowded. Need space for camper,Cars and Boat. Frogmore is changing alot the days. Hope it doesn’t lose the charm.

Jesus said,Come ,Follow me and I will make you “Fishers of Men”

1900 Bay Tidewater
115 Yamaha

This place is privately owned, plenty of space, it’s on 1020 Lands End Road, not crowded, he has just gotten it squared away, he wants to rent camp spots and campers if needed…give him a call 865-207-1500 he’s a great guy.

155 Scout 70 Yamaha

You could rent out a house on VRBO. Just be sure that they have space for your boat.

Once the salt gets in your veins, it never leaves.