Parlay or no?

Any games this week?

You pick them this week, if 23 isnt back Ill do ot next week

I have company coming and have to do stuff or Id do it

1 Like

Get to the task, or no new numbers for you!

1 Like

Ok, I’ll get KoolSeas on it.

Get to it whiteboy Friday… :rofl:

Hey Will, Scott here. You know, we were pretty close “friends”? once, I guess?

We shared our Daughter’s growing up, the untimely deaths of our Fathers, and generally the crap that Friends can share, and discuss.

I’m not sure what compell’s you to continue to be such a pathetic A-hole, here?

Is it keeping Bib on the hook, and making a simple minded, geriatric patient, look like the Fool he doesn’t have to be?

Or, just thinking that you’re unattractive, pathetic, childish, contrary, posts are funny?

Looks like we’ve all had a boat full of that!

There’s a group of us here, that are trying our best to make this “sight” (for Uncle Bib) more desirable, to the fishing community, of South Carolina.

Either get on board, or, simply, just go away!

I know you are a better person than most perceive here!

Throw us a bone, or I’ll make sure you don’t post here anymore!

Thanks!

Your Friend,

Scott

If you could have made it where I couldn’t post here anymore, you would’ve by now…

Yes, I am a good person who wouldn’t sell out to someone that besmirched your business for some lousy fishing info… You know the “attention whore” person as you named him…

I stuck by you publicly when I thought you were wrong in the past because I’m loyal to friends… Even consoled/de-escalated you privately about a few posters that got under your skin… You turned on me without even a heads up, plain and simple… Thought I knew you better, my mistake…

New Site, New Times!

Fools errands don’t go without penalty!

Keep playing dumb…

I’m not the one that got duped for lousy fishing info… Serious indoctrination going on… You now bow to the ridge runner Tiger King…

How is having a football gambling parley desirable when it’s actually illegal in SC…

Why is sports good for a fishing site…

Is Online Sports Betting Legal in South Carolina? (wsn.com)

Hmmm, not sue what is going on there. Just know that I have not missed the babbling of a certain few since I invoked the ignore clause. Not sure why everyone doesn’t do the same. They bring nothing of any value to the site.

1 Like

Remember the days of big zits? You couldn’t stand it so you squeezed it and made a mess on the mirror. Whereas, you knew, if you just left it alone, it would go away on it’s own.

Odd, yet strangely apt analogy.