Party spots by boat in Savannah

Coming down to Savannah this weekend from Charleston by boat for a batchelor party. Where are the morris island/capers like party spots in Savannah (if any). Also what are some good bars for the 25-30 year old crowd.

the place like capers is called williamson island. if you look at a map, it is the back side of a barrier island south of little tybee. the map may say something like “beach hammocks”. it is the southernmost tip of little tybee (which is actually bigger than tybee)that borders the wassaw sound. if you need exact gps cords, let me know and i will look it up. fyi: no dogs allowed, its a $1200 ticket.

as far as bars, you cant go wrong with city market. stay off river st! in city market you have wild wings, rooftop, churchills has a cool rooftop, jen and friends and many other bars. just walk around and youll find one.

25’ Mako CC
Twin 150 HPDI’s
Chasin’ Tail
For Sale

Why not river street? I thought that was where most of the bars were?

its like going to the market in downtown charleston. tourista central! venture down and take a stroll through. i think that you will agree the crowd is much better in city market. there are probably 3 times as many bars in the city market/bay st/broughton area that there are on river st.

its just matter of opinion. take it or leave it. just know that there are places other than river st. to party.

25’ Mako CC
Twin 150 HPDI’s
Chasin’ Tail
For Sale

Duly noted, thank you sir. It seems the one time I was in Savannah at night the river street crowd seemed to have a little more gel in their hair if you know what I mean.