Please Help my little buddy Luke

Our little buddy Luke age 6 who lives next door is looking for sponsors for a fun run he will be in in a little over a week. His class is raising money for new play ground and learning equipment for their school. .Stiles point elementary on james island.
While you can sponsor per lap…you can also sponsor with a flat fee ( button at tip of sponsor page.
Of any of you could make a 5.00 pledge to help Luke meet his goal we .and he would greatly appreciate it !!
Luke is very excited to be able to help his classmates and school.
You can pledge on the link below or by going to the posting page on my face book page ( penny bruns)

Thanks so much.

And I hope all of you are doing well and have had a great summer !
I will try to post a picture of Luke on here :slight_smile:

Go here to learn more and pledge: https://funrun.boosterthon.com/a/s/WKYL6SXD

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Bump…the race is this coming saturday

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn

Bump…the race is this coming saturday

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Done. $60

Very good cause, kids get a ton of exercise from playground equipment, give a flat donation, or donate by the lap.

You just made a kid very very happy !!! His mom just called wanting to know if I knew you and what you did…talked to Luke and he was soooo excited. Thank you and may God Bless you for your kindness !

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn

You just made a kid very very happy !!! His mom just called wanting to know if I knew you and what you did…talked to Luke and he was soooo excited. Thank you and may God Bless you for your kindness !

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Y'all are welcome!

Tell her it was a “distant cousin”!

Hahaha
.I told her you were like “family”…and a good friend toohahaha

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

I matched Poly Ball’s $60 :smiley: Best of luck to Luke!

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

You guys are awesome. We just asked for 5 bucks and look at that ! Luke is so excited to help his class and sxhool. I will post pics first of week :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

358 reads,2 donations? Come on folks, especially you James Island residents, this is your school! These are your friends kids!

The run is coming up soon !!! Sept 15th !:slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

C’mon folks, how many smiles has Penny put on your face with silly Roo pictures, or how many stories and pictures of crabbing with an old salt like her dad, has she brought in here?

All of that is priceless, but I know y’all can donate at least $5. I live in Mt.Pleasant, and Captain Larry in Georgia, and you James Island folks are gonna let us beat y’all in silly donations?

Bonzo, Skinny j ?

$20 Bump

quote:
, how many smiles has Penny put on your face with silly Roo pictures, or how many stories and pictures of crabbing with an old salt like her dad, has she brought in here?

All of that is priceless, but I know y’all can donate at least $5. I live in Mt.Pleasant, and Captain Larry in Georgia, and you James Island folks are gonna let us beat y’all in silly donations?

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

What he said. Jeez people, how much do yall spend on a fishing trip?

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Don’t have Cracker/Poly money, but just put $20 to the cause. As usual, good on you Penny.

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

Way to go Bart!

Thank you black bart…it’s not the amount…it’s the deed :slight_smile: that why I put 5.00 as a random amount…but as they say…every dollar helps…and yours certainly will too! Bless you !

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Another $20 bump

Thank you !!!

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

My oldest had her fun run last week…wiped me out.

“Those who have the ability to make a difference have the responsibility to do so.” Thomas Jefferson

Little man Luke said to say thanks for the donations ! He came over today to show me what he would be wearing in his fun run and said he is going to run 30 laps! Go Luke Go ! If it doesn’t clear up they will run in the gym :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16