Pokemon

This website was the only one not talking about it, so I’m adding this topic for interwebs compliance…

Some of you are playing… FESS UP!!! Leadenwahboy? RBF? EdistoDaniel? Do you guys have anything to come clean about???

Went for a stroll around the neighborhood at dusk, never seen so many kids and tweens walking around here before. Neighborhood had a lot of trainers trying to catch’em. My son is a Pokemon nut, probably the only thing he obsesses over besides golf. I told him he can download it and play while we travel for a week starting this thursday.

Should boost nintendo sales, probably smart phone sales or ipods. Maybe even cell phone carriers with the data usage. People don’t realize how big Pokemon is. If I was the type to buy individual stocks outside of my mutual funds, nintendo would have been on my list with all the things I know they are coming out this year with Pokemon.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Pokemon Game Adds $7.5B to Nintendo Market Value

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2...ket-value.html

I must be old, I don’t understand what anyone is talking about…

quote:
Originally posted by BREEZE1

I must be old, I don’t understand what anyone is talking about…

You had better catch up... "Pokemon Go" is the new catalyst for global warming and is the reason that Columbia will be beachfront property in a few short years...

For all the old folks. If you see teenagers walking around the neighborhood after dark with their phones lit up, they aren’t loitering, or scoping out places to rob by videoing houses, or peeping in on your lovely wife. It’s just for the time since 1980, kids are actually going outside all hours of the day/night. Playing a game on their phone called Pokemon GO!. Please don’t shoot them.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

This is what I think when I read about this new craze.

quote:
I must be old, I don't understand what anyone is talking about

The only reason I know is because I have a 28 year old son.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

God I hope so Edisto. These kids are 5-15. I know for your progressive mind you would prefer sexually active youngsters, but I am glad they are “virgins everywhere” as you say.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Wow super creepy you’d even think of that. I was talking about mid to late 20’s crowd. You know…the ones who actually experienced the Pokemon craze?

Like all of these people:
http://tech.co/steets-littered-adult-pokemon-go-players-2016-07

Yeah, I was referring to the types of people that I actually saw out and about playing this, not something I read on the internet.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

Yeah, I was referring to the types of people that I actually saw out and about playing this, not something I read on the internet.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

how many 5 year olds you know with smart phones??

i was playing downtown this weekend and saw lots of CofC folks catchin’ em up.

Pokemon came out in 96 or so, and carries a pretty sizeable adult following. Acknowledging that they (we?) are nerdy.

no need to turn everything into kiddy diddling.

I am completely lost. Someone be considerate and explain this thread to me.:question:

Isn’t that dude from silence of the lambs?

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

I am completely lost. Someone be considerate and explain this thread to me.:question:

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Do yourself a favor. Stay lost.

Just another way of keeping people’s faces stuck in screens. Leave it alone.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:

I agree- just don’t get overly concerned if some young people show up at your door and tell you there’s a Pikachu in your back yard they need to catch.

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:

I agree- just don’t get overly concerned if some young people show up at your door and tell you there’s a Pikachu in your back yard they need to catch.

Humor or not, I really do appreciate the warning here. I would have had no idea what was going on.

I got home and found my wife walking around the yard. Now I’m all caught up. She said she couldn’t find any because we live out in the middle of nowhere, I told her I think they’re hiding in the dirty cloths basket. She didn’t get it.

quote:

I got home and found my wife walking around the yard. Now I’m all caught up. She said she couldn’t find any because we live out in the middle of nowhere, I told her I think they’re hiding in the dirty cloths basket. She didn’t get it.

Lol!

quote:

Nice! I heard that pokemon's love the smell of a nice home cooked meal!!!