Prayers needed

My wife is in the CVICU on the ventilator and continuous dialysis. Almost lost her Wednesday night. Not much has changed but I’m sitting here with her and waiting.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

I truly hope things turn around for your wife and you.

j

Sent.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Wish you both the best Coot.

Wishing you both the best sir. May God keep his hands around your wife and comfort you.

Double D.

Prayers sent Coot …

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Prayers out for you both! God Bless! Please keep up informed!

God bless, Coot!

Whent to er Wednesday night because she was going in and out and was incoherent. Bp was ok at home but dangerously low upon arrival at er. Was admitted to the CVICU because she is a heart patient. They ran some tests and said her potassium was extremely high and also had outrageous level of carbon dioxide in her system. Getting meds to keep blood pressure up, constant flow dialysis to clean the blood and try to make the kidneys start working again{they are barely working}.If they can get bp stabilized they’ll try to ween her off the ventilator. Said she could be on dialysis for a few days or weeks.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

Tough road for sure. Prayers coming.

Pioneer 197SF

Prayers sent Billy.

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Sorry to hear this Billy. Prayers sent.

Done.

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

Praying for total healing.

“You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.” - C.S. Lewis

So sorry to hear this. All the best for a fast recovery and prayers.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 23 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 19 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Still in ICU, still sedated, Keeping her on ventilator and dialysis. Meds are helping with some things but others they have no clue. Potassium issue is balancing out but kidney still not responding too good. Doctors gonna run some more tests.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

Man I wish I could make things better. Said a prayer.

Thanks everyone, seems like praying is all we can do. Been spending about an hour in the Chapel every day. Doc said with her health problems that she has this doesn’t look good.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

Sorry to hear the news. Are you at MUSC? Can I bring you guys some lunch? PMing you my phone number -

Prayer and wishing you strength to deal with the situation.