Project ReSpeck Trout Eye Jigs

As an avenue for requesting donations to Project ReSpeck, I created a special kind of Trout Eye jig that you can only receive with a $20 donation to the fund.

It has a special eye that has a diffraction pattern that reflects rainbow colored light in all directions. These special Trout Eyes are only available on our store by clicking here.

http://eyestrikefishing.com/store/#!/Donations/c/27822444/offset=0&sort=normal

The donation is tax-free, and of course you can also make a donation of any amount by choosing the other product option. That is also tax free and goes straight to the fund. We have had several people donate that way.

Thank you and I hope we sell out of them!

1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.eyestrikefishing.com #predatorsstriketheeye

Excellent Dave!

I just ordered 2 packs.

Thanks for what you’re doing. This is a great cause.

Mike

Dang…I donated too early. :smiley:

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 23 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 19 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Done, plus some! Thanks for all you guys do, Dave! I’m happy to be a small part.

I opted for pickup so I can force myself to come see the shop soon! I’ll be in touch, thanks!

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

Thanks very much guys. The response has been pretty strong. Received approx $300 in donations yesterday and SSWA raised $300 at their March meeting.
Let’s keep it rolling!

This being my first post to the site after many years of following it,I am happy to be able to contribute to the Project Respeck. I only started fishing the saltwater about 6 years ago and love the inshore/ nearshore fishing and shrimping. Bought a Shearwater 25 footer 5 years ago with a 300 yammy and some good electronics. Have not used it but once in the last 2 years after my wife was diagnosed with cancer and died from it. Planning to get back on the water as often as possible this year. Love the site and the many great lessons I have learned here. I encourage everyone that can to contribute to keeping the fisheries stocked and healthy. I use the jigs on every trip with success. Keep up the good work.

R. Wallace Peake

Thanks so much Native Son! I’m gonna tally all the donations this week and will post the latest. Response has been really great!

Thanks to all who made donations on our website and by purchasing our special TroutEyes. I have tallied all the contributions including $300 raised at the March SSWA meeting and have made a donation to the fund today of $1,105!
Those who donated through our website, should receive a letter shortly (give it a couple weeks) with your tax deductible donation letter from the fund manager.

We will soon have some sweet Project ReSpeck performance shirts for which 100% of the proceeds will go to the fund, thanks to the generosity of Vapor Apparel here in Charleston! More info soon…

Great news! Thanks

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

quote:
Originally posted by Native Son

This being my first post to the site after many years of following it,I am happy to be able to contribute to the Project Respeck. I only started fishing the saltwater about 6 years ago and love the inshore/ nearshore fishing and shrimping. Bought a Shearwater 25 footer 5 years ago with a 300 yammy and some good electronics. Have not used it but once in the last 2 years after my wife was diagnosed with cancer and died from it. Planning to get back on the water as often as possible this year. Love the site and the many great lessons I have learned here. I encourage everyone that can to contribute to keeping the fisheries stocked and healthy. I use the jigs on every trip with success. Keep up the good work.

R. Wallace Peake

So very sorry for your loss, sir.

2017 Sportsman 211 w/ F150XB “Marital Property”

#TheWorstFishermanInTheWorld

I just learned about this initiative and I hope it is still in effect. I just purchased a couple packs. I love the cause and thank you for doing your part in motivating others to donate.