Put Up Or ShutUp Fish-Off

I think you have to put in your rules you have to fish from the bank, dock, or wading. All you in boats think you can only fish from your boat! There a lots of boater’s tounaments. A real challenge would be from shore.BTW I have a Zebco 33 from Walmart would that work? I can borrow my grandson’s spiderman rod and reel.

“Good Luck and Take Care”

BECKY

Boogie Board
4 stroke (arms&legs)

Ok,

How about a meeting to set up rules@ Shem Creek Bar and Grill back bar with my good friend Albert serving chills on Thursday June 8th@ 6 or 7 pm?

Can any one make it?

I thinking about a land based prize or I am happy to give a land based fisherman/women a ride as I am sure others are up for that as well.

We will borrow a few rules from the King fishers such as double points for the best mullet[not the fish] and of course gold chains are a given.

big dog

Wando, you dont have to twist my arm. Always lookin for a good excuse to hit up happy hour at S.C.B.&G.

1984 14’ alumacraft
2004 yamaha 25

works for me,just remember i fish in the mud,dont have no fiberglass under me…

I’m in.

see you scurvy bastards thursday.

“Imported Shrimp are delicious, but not nearly as delicious as the millions of baby fish and crabs local shrimpers kill”

Hate to say it but I have to put my gold chains on and my mullet extensions and Head to Georgetown on the 8th…I’ll catch up wid ya’ll on the details later…

U’ll have that on them big jobs

Since we are pulling tricks out of the gueedo book while we are at it lets make it the first ever costume tourney.

Everyone must wear all of the following…

1. Wife beater T
  2. One or more gold chains.
  3. Cut off jean shorts.
  4. Old ray ban aviators or something that resembles.

and anything else one would like to include!

I would be more than happy to assist a boatless compadre’.

So is it Thursday for shure? What time?

I will be drinking ONLY PBR for the event.

“Imported Shrimp are delicious, but not nearly as delicious as the millions of baby fish and crabs local shrimpers kill”

1 Like

Easy, Easy,

Hitting a little too close to home for many of the local PBR drinkers wearing chains, wife beaters and cutoff jeans.

Hey. Are you talking about my cuz Earl?

He is one of the best knife fighters I have ever seen.

big dog

The meeting will start promptly at 5:30 pm at the shem creek b&g back bar

Anyone acts up, I will have to get Big Albert to smack you.

Wando Thu. it is. Will have to visit the arab keyoss in the mall and re-up on my BLING</font id=“yellow”></font id=“size2”></font id=“size3”></font id=“size6”>

Short, good luck at the GT tourny.

Is Albert the BIG Green Mile lookin dude?

1984 14’ alumacraft
2004 yamaha 25

Some would call him somewhat large and in charge…He has my back so watch out.

big dog

Sharkin, looking to start fishing, live in Mt. Pleasant… No fiberglass under the feet though

I get off work at 5:30 so it’ll be around 6:30ish when I get there. I will hit up the quarter machines in front of wal mart before heading that way to get my BLING on.

I am in.Where is the place?

Stonoman

the wild wild joker, 1 am friday night. be sure to bring plenty of $1’s.

Cortez

So is thurday night at Shem Creek Bar and Grille?

So who’s headed to S.C.B&G today after work? I am itch’in for an excuse to catch a buzz!:stuck_out_tongue:

Stono do you really not know where the Shem Creek Bar and Grill is?

I’ll be there.

6:45

seriously

We are on for 5;30 or 6:30[stretch will ve there around 6:30]

Take Coleman towards Sullivans Island and cross Shem Creek and take a left on Mill st.Look for the sign and we will be in the back bar with Albert Laprice[large dude with a bald head]…

big dog

The drunkin will commence for me around 5:30P. ooops I realy ment meeting.

1984 14’ alumacraft
2004 yamaha 25