Put Up Or ShutUp Fish-Off

Are you guys starting at 5:30 sharp I wont be able to get there till about the same time as Stretch

My buddys 96 1720 Keywest CC

No prob. I will get there around 5:45-6 We will wait and chew the fat until you guys get there.

big dog

Is anyone going to get there @ 5:30? If not I guess I’ll be the first one on the Fat!

I’m going to leave straight from work. So I’ll go ahead get the establishment preped for your arrivals!

Wando,sorry I want be able to make the meeting,I forgot that the wife had made other plans for tonight.Maybe another time,ya’ll have fun and drink 1 for me.

On board the Fish Patrol.
Double D.

Fishphanatic, I’m heading straight from work also. Should be there around 5:30 as well.

1984 14’ alumacraft
2004 yamaha 25

quote:
Originally posted by Fishphanatic

Is anyone going to get there @ 5:30? If not I guess I’ll be the first one on the Fat!

I’m going to leave straight from work. So I’ll go ahead get the establishment preped for your arrivals!

I would like an ice cold PBR on the table upon my arrival.

your generosity will be noted.

Thank you,

John

“Imported Shrimp are delicious, but not nearly as delicious as the millions of baby fish and crabs local shrimpers kill”

I will be in a seat by 530.Order me a pepsi.

Stonoman

I’d love to join you guys and put some faces to the names, bs a little, and join in on the fishfest. Unfortunately I have things to do that can’t be put off. Drink one for me.

And Stretch, I’ll be looking for your post containing minutes from this meeting tomorrow morning. So take good notes.

17’ Shatty
40 Merc (also Shatty)

I’m taking some peeps to the pitt st bridge after work for some fish. Did everyone decide this is a boat only tourney or are you going to have a shore-fishing contest as well?

why don’t you bring your “peeps” to shem creek and find out?

Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Nothing is written in stone yet but I think that shore fishing is ok and or we can team up shore dudes with boaters.

big dog

I’m in. Looks like the weather will keep me off the water this afternoon anyways.

‘65 Whaler 17’ w/ a Boykin riding shotgun

I will have room on my boat for you guys without a ride.I was beat from the fla trip or i would have been with you guys longer.Let Me know whats up and i will be fishing with you guys.:smiley::smiley:

Stonoman

■■■■ - i wish i would have checked this board earlier.

sounds like a cool idea. would you ladies be interested in turning this into a CF vs CW tourny?? that would really heat things up!!

The org meeting was ooc when stretch called out that guy and proceeded to open a can of wwoop-azz. Just kidding.

Good to meet all of those who came out and rules will be posted soon.

Once we have a warmup tourney, we will call you guys out at the “wire” and you can meet the dream team.

big dog

Hoppy I thought you would show up.I figured Fritzie would be on the water.:smiley::smiley:

Stonoman

i would have. it’s only a couple of blocks from my humble abode. last night was the first time i’ve looked at this board in over a week or so.

Wando great idea partna, we should have a meeting to discuss possible rule changes every Thu. night, till the fush-off in Aug. Have to say Sharkin is game, last one still hanging at the bar w/ me at ??? late thirty. Managed a nap before me and Stretch went to assinate some flounder. 5 Pages.:smiley::smiley:

1984 14’ alumacraft
2004 yamaha 25

Gentlemen,

It was a pleasure meeting you guy last evening! I look forward to the fish off! :sunglasses:

P.S. Stretch and John how did it go last night @ colonial lake:question::wink:

Stretch should be dropping the picture sometime this am.
Got up early and spread um out to clean um. Just got finished.

We’ll just say it was a epic night.

Pictures directly

1984 14’ alumacraft
2004 yamaha 25