Red On The Range...

Stlhunr, nice job Dad.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

"Thanks for clearing that up Stilhunr. Sounds like PK owes OTC an apology. "

Don’t hold your breath.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

OUT STANDIND ,STILHUNR , I LOVE TO SEE THE YOUNG GUNS BEING TAUGHT THE SAFTY SIDE OF GUNS AND THEIR USE , AND THEN BEING ABLE TO BE PART OF SHOOTING SPORTS… EITHER DOING IT YOUR WAY OR WATCHING THEM KILL OTHERS ON THE STREETS NO REALIZING THE AFFECTS THEIR ACTIONS CREATE , IE; THAT I-PAD CHARATER THEY SHOT ON THE STREETS WON’T SUDDENLY GET BACK UP AND CONTINUE THE GAME … GOOD GOING , KEEP IT UP !!!</font id=“red”>

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

I like your Targets! just caught that. Much cheaper than the store bought ones and just as functional. I’m assuming you put a can down and spray painted around it? Couldn’t tell you how many feed bags I’ve split and painted or just used to pattern a shot gun.

I feel a coolness in the air today! Might be time to get a Nanny.

Yes. Various size tin cans. I also made a template for a silhouette target. I have access to 4’x4’ cardboard so free targets :smiley:

Daughter doesn’t mess around. :smiley:

No she don’t. Nice group.
Great idea with the targets.
The wife always draws a face on the silhouettes. So the kids fall right in line. Says it’s not cool to shoot him in the back.
Haha

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

I bought a pizza in Seward Alaska that had a target printed on the back of the box.

Nice

ZX

Her last practice session. Got to keep it real world. :smiley:

The mask is hilarious !!!

22 life’s a day

I’d wager 99% of the population in Alaska has some kind of gun! That’s funny.

Less than 60% of Alaskans own guns …

Yeah, but that 60% of Alaskans that do owns guns… 99% of them buy take out pizza, so Alfredo is right in his own mind… Can’t argue with facts man, give it up…

RBF

I would be willing to bet it has jumped several points since March. The shelves in the gun stores have been empty since mid-March. And it has not gotten any better.

Just to give someone something to dispute I think South Carolina has around 49% gun ownership.

22 life’s a day

Thank you PK, didn’t know the numbers other than the many I mingled with. My wager would have been lost. But still if 60% is right, I’m sure those would be willing to share a weapon with others of like mind with no weapon if needed.

Yeah, so does MS-13…

RBF

Jeez, really?

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

I didn’t miss you. You never fail to deliver. Ms 13 in this thread?

sorry to bring this to your thread stlhunr.

MS-13? Aren’t they supposed to NOT have guns at all according to the law, so they shouldn’t be able to loan a gun to anyone?

It’s OK Fred, I can always use such non-sense as examples to show my Daughter why she must learn to protect her 2nd Amendment rights, from people that would attack her rights in a vain attempt at controlling what criminals do illegally, with guns.

Just using your type of logic this is relevant, because 99% of MS 13 members order take out pizza…

Can’t argue with your kind of logic…

RBF