Red shoe POS in WMart caught

Just saw on the news they apprehended the POS.
Fry him.

http://www.live5news.com/story/34688162/police-teenager-arrested-for-exposing-himself-at-summerville-walmart

I’m usually up to date on news but ???

SeaPro 220CC

Dixie Craft-custom flats boat

Huh?

You didn’t miss your boat did you?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

:question: more :question:

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

For those that didn’t know, that was my granddaughter that he flashed. Someday I hope to take him fishing

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

quote:
Originally posted by sellsfish

Someday I hope to take him fishing

Take him freshwater fishing... Sounds like he is happy to bring a worm.

Ah, now it makes sense.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by sellsfish

For those that didn’t know, that was my granddaughter that he flashed. Someday I hope to take him fishing

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

That’s awful.

If you take him fishing, can I go too? I’ll buy the gas and snacks. Always better to have two people agreeing to the same thing:wink:

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Let me know when you take him fishing and I will 3D print a gulliotine for his pecker! There are some sick people out there! That’s disgusting! Hope you get to meet him!

Mark Ingle
NauticStar 1810 Merc 90

Sounds like a great day on the water. Count me in!

wtf is wrong with people. let me know if you need an alibi…

If he is doing that at 17 imagine what kind of monster he will become as he grows up. People like that do not change.

quote:
Originally posted by Hooligan

If he is doing that at 17 imagine what kind of monster he will become as he grows up. People like that do not change.

especially if he gets off easy this time

send his ass up there to North Carolina, that church will get him straight

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/02/28/female-leader-of-evangelical-church-accused-of-decades-of-violent-abuse/

Probably one of the first steps in a gang initiation. They get worse the higher up they want be, leading to kidnapping, beating, and murder.

I’d find a big shot lawyer and charge him with a hate crime. Say he hated white people, and the innocence of little children.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

send his ass up there to North Carolina, that church will get him straight

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/02/28/female-leader-of-evangelical-church-accused-of-decades-of-violent-abuse/

Did you have a bad experience as a child in Church?

Really Bolbie, what does your link have to do with a piece of sh@t being a perverted scum to a little girl! Sometimes you really surprise me. So you know that is not a church, it’s a cult.

This is serious stuff that our community needs to come together and defend against and you post your Religious hate crap. The Red shoe bastard needs to be removed completely from our society and you jest with your hate towards religion and lack of it.

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

Probably one of the first steps in a gang initiation. They get worse the higher up they want be, leading to kidnapping, beating, and murder.

I’d find a big shot lawyer and charge him with a hate crime. Say he hated white people, and the innocence of little children.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Sells, if you take legal action and need monetary help I’d give to your cause. I’m sure many more would as well. Prayers for your granddaughter and the family.

What the hell could you get out of a 17 year old? You’ll be lucky, if they go through adult court and not juvie!

Any 17 year old that exposes himself to a 7 year old girl needs to be locked away on a distant Island for misfits. Those wanting extra food or perhaps a blanket to wrap up in at night could earn it if any citizen was willing to purchase it for a favor. Perhaps that favor would be for whoever to show some extra special attention to red shoes.

“live and let live” … “those that deserve it.”

This is not the first time he has done this, and he is being charged as an adult. His mother is in the Air Force, and he lives with his grandmother who is in enabler and actually waited for him outside while he was flashing my granddaughter. There is no rehabilitation for child molesters, he will only get worse as he gets older. I hope our paths will cross one day.

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron