RightRx -wahoo bites man in crotch&Sept Snow

What an awesome day on the Ocean. Weather was great. Today was all about quality and not quantity.Trolling strikes were scarce.

And people when a 66 pound wahoo is coming over the side. GET OUT THE WAY[:0]
We had a first time crew member take a Wahoo nose to the crotch and arm. Thank goodness he was wearing briefs!!

2 hoos 55 and 66#
35# Snowy

Funny stuff with the whaoo. We have all been there. Basically just run when one his the deck.

awesome fish guys- thats a dream day for my taste- you guys fish g town hole?

Those Snows are delish. Before the gov phucked us good. We went and wore their butts out.

nice wahoo look like big ones are back

Dang, thats a little close to not being able to pass on the family name. Nice fish.

A wise man once said “Do as I say not as I do” Good advice when I tell you that.

Really nice fish,what was the weight on the hoos?

66lb on the bigger one, smaller one about 55lb

Nice hoos for sure!!

Close call on the hoo teeth! After seeing the surgical precision that they can cut a ballyhoo in half with I started wearing shoes offshore. For such small teeth they sure are sharp!

Russ B.
www.joinrfa.org
God is great, Beer is good, People are crazy

http://www.facebook.com/RussbMaritimeServices

Vasectomy by wahoo…that’s a little too close for comfort…

“Never argue with an idiot…he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.”

Good eats for sho!! No tuna? Has the RightRx ever been tuna skunked?

Set the trap boys, we going to pass through them again!!

Nope- got a SkipJack!

What a way to lose your manhood…Wow he was lucky

“Good things come to those who bait”

wouldn’t a 35lb snowy be a record? Did you have it weighed at the dock?

“If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel .” Benjamin Netanyahu

Ecclesiastes 10:2

GW 205
F200 Yam

Nice grouper for sure!

Shane, electric reel-caught fish aren’t eligible…
not saying that’s what this one was caught with because I don’t know, but I do know that hundreds off SC are/have been caught bigger than our record with electrics. Fishery is healthier than it has been in decades, but what do we fishermen know? Nobody fishes for these species anymore off SC but a handfull of people, and hopefully it stays that way. The deep species are truly vulnerable to our pressure because most folks don’t know how to release them where they can survive.

Also, for anyone going after these things, keep in mind that warsaws look similar but are illegal to keep. If it has 10 dorsal spines, throw it back, and don’t post a pic on the web. Use a release tool that can get the fish back down 100ft or so before you snatch the tool back upwards and the fish can swim back down. Otherwise, you’re killing these fish by catching them at all. 11 spines in the above fish, so it is a snowy, and we get to keep one per boat now. :imp:
DO NOT GO BY COLORATION. Young warsaws (15-40lbs) often have spots just like snowies.
The enviro’s are pushing to shut down GTH and expand the Edisto MPA to protect warsaws and kitty mitchells (and snowies), in case you haven’t heard.

Good to see a big snowy posted up.

Congrats.

www.scmarine.org

www.joinrfa.com

Luke 8:22-25

Incredibly rare event!

Not the bite to the crotch…but a fisherman wearing drawers. :smiley:

Tidewater 196DC
Yamaha F115

Pungo 120

that some serious meet there! great job.

King Fish
31’ Fountain

quote:
Originally posted by Phin

The enviro’s are pushing to shut down GTH and expand the Edisto MPA to protect warsaws and kitty mitchells (and snowies), in case you haven’t heard.

Not heard this about the GTH. Really think they can pull that off with all the commercial and recreational guys that fish there?

Set the trap boys, we going to pass through them again!!

Phin,thanks and i am sure most have seen the Travesty of Venting Fish video If not Could one of you guys or gals put it on this website it is kind of cool and has some good music too,I am not to savvy with this stuff. Thanks

Like Phin guessed, we were using a 12 volt cranking system.