175 CC Pioneer Bay sport
90 Yamaha 4 stroke

Agreed

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com | www.summervillesaltwateranglers.com
Personal Trout Slot Limit: 16"-20" Creel: 2

Have they changed it to BI-LO already?

It closed at 3pm on 11/2 and will open as BI LO on 11/8 at 7am. I was there this weekend for a fishing trip and it was bare bones. Nothing but some beer and a few canned goods.

21 BX Pro Sea Hunt
Yamaha 150 4 Stroke

Sorry for the sideways pic.

21 BX Pro Sea Hunt
Yamaha 150 4 Stroke

Beer and sardine’s! You had everything you needed:smiley:

It was the Edisto essentials!

If you plan on going down this week you may want to bring food with you.

The fishing was quite good this past weekend as well. We ended up with a nice sheepshead, several trout, and some reds. All keepers were consumed Saturday night. Finding bait was easy as the creeks were plentiful with shrimp and mullet.

21 BX Pro Sea Hunt
Yamaha 150 4 Stroke

I’m gonna call the new store the “Pig Lo” just to keep the memory alive!

I’m hoping the Pig-Lo will still have that good Boars head deli meat…but I kinda doubt it.

quote:
Originally posted by gregsc

I’m hoping the Pig-Lo will still have that good Boars head deli meat…but I kinda doubt it.

They still have boars head there. Not much has changed at all except all the prices are up 25%+

The horizon is supposed to do the fuel perks from the pigalo.

Hydra-Sports 22 Bay Sport
225 Rude

Dang! Why is it that good things go away and crap stays around forever?

Bob

“Remember boys, we are all members of that great fraternity, the Mystic Knights of the Sea”

Still a pig in Hollywood. I know when I worked out there we had many customers that drove from Edisto on a regular basis to avoid the craziness. I saw RADDADDY frequently

experience noun \ik-#712;spir–#601;n(t)s

1. the fact or state of having been affected by or gained knowledge through direct observation or participation

2. that thing you get just moments after you needed it.

quote:
Originally posted by Hurricane701

Still a pig in Hollywood. I know when I worked out there we had many customers that drove from Edisto on a regular basis to avoid the craziness. I saw RADDADDY frequently

experience noun \ik-#712;spir–#601;n(t)s

1. the fact or state of having been affected by or gained knowledge through direct observation or participation

2. that thing you get just moments after you needed it.

We went to the Hollywood pig whenever there was a sale. Edisto pig was always out of the on sale meats. There is a lot better of a selection at the h-wood pig too.

The pigalo has a sign up stating they have Mrs Mac’s chicken but by the looks of it, its a different coating. I didn’t bother getting any as I knew I would be disappointed.

Hydra-Sports 22 Bay Sport
225 Rude