San Bernardino shooting

exactly

-wishes Macdaddy would come home

Google is a wonderful thing.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

:smiley:

that was Churchill, not Chamberlain…bunch of amateurs…

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/winstonchu108948.html#qLT4IjW3smPsbDI0.99

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Easy and me knew that, hence the smiley face einstein.

churchill told parliament that chamberlain and the paper he was waivin around should be used proper for wiping.

apologize and we’ll call it a day. i see you already knocked off at work anyway.

that gyro thread’s got us all worked up.

If I told you that theres a sign on the front door that said no concealed weapons, would you still eat the sandwich :sunglasses:

When I hear liberals calling for more gun control I usually tell them to switch to a thumbs forward grip. They look at me like I’ve got 3 heads.

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

Not a liberal. Just thought it was funny in relation to the article. I love my guns.

My comment wasn’t directed at you.

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

My bad, in that case I’d like to buy you a gyro for Christmas, and Easy too .

quote:
that was Churchill, not Chamberlain...bunch of amateurs...

You must be talking to Easy and the Pod as Chamberlain was Hitlers Biyotch. It was Churchill that made the “ugly” comment.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Send me one of those gyros too :smiley: Can’t get a good one anywhere around Savannah anymore.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Hell Larry, do like DF does! Slap the wife on the ass and tell her to get in the kitchen and make you a samich! You above all people should get a good one, after all, she is Greek:smiley:

I didn’t know she was Greek. I hear they’re tigers in the sack

I couldn’t speak to that! Larry says he rescued his wife from her Daddy’s Greek restaurant, when she was a youngon! Maybe he shoulda left her in there a tad longer, until she learned how to make one of those samich’s!:wink:

Tell me again why private citizens need AR-15’s?

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Tell me again why private citizens need AR-15’s?

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

If it starts at one it will lead to the next.......bye bye semi auto pistol. Look at new york and labeling food

-Albemarle 248xf “Chella”
-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats

not a bad deer rifle.

Cause most people can’t hit the target with 1 shot!