Saturday Archer's Creek

I am sure this has been asked before but I forgot…is it OK to pass through Archers Creek in the morning on Saturdays?
Is there any schedule?
I tried to call MCRD PI but couldn’t get really get a definitive answer or any one who knew what I was talking about.

Thinking about tomorrow. Thanks.

Sat and Sunday’s are ok to go through. I thought I had the number to the guy that sits at the bridge but I can’t find it right now. If I find it, I’ll post it on here.

204 angler
150 yamaha 4 stroke

That’s not completely true. There are occasions when the recruits end up qualifying on the weekend due to weather & holiday schedules. I’ve been turned around a few times. Thanksgiving & Christmas have a regular impact.

I say we fish 5 days & work 2

The number to the bridge is 228-4845.

204 angler
150 yamaha 4 stroke

Back in the late 1960’s until the mid 1970’s, I used to fish a drop on Archer’s creek with my father in law and brother in law. Early to mid incoming tide; a trout or red on every cast until we ran out of bait (live shrimp). We also caught some unusual fish such as ribbon fish,baby cobia and small groupers. Like most fishing drops, once the bite is over, move on. In our case it was to head for the hill and get cleaning a mess of fish.
Those were the days…