SAVANNAH IS NO CHARLESTON

WENT TO SAVANNAH ON THURSDAY. PARKING WAS TERRIBLE. ATE LUNCH AT PAULA DEAN’S RESTAURANT. GOOD COUNTRY COOKING…BUT ONCE IS ENOUGH. MY MOTHER DOES JUST AS GOOD WITHOUT THE LONG WAIT OR HIGH PRICES.

thanks for the insight, capt. obvious!

25’ Mako CC
Twin 150 HPDI’s
Chasin’ Tail

parkin’ ain’t too bad downtown, you just have to know where to park. there are parking garages only a block or two away from lady and sons. but you’re right as to the wait and the quality.
i work downtown and when i want a meal like that, i go to hannah’s on abercorn street.
better cookin’, lower prices, not much wait if you get there before noon.
kinda like nita’s was before she moved.

kicks just keep gettin’ harder to find.

Going to Lady & Sons in Savannah is just like going to Hymen’s in Charleston. The locals laugh at all the tourists waiting outside to overpay for crappy food.

Sorry you had a bad time, though.

That sandbar wasn’t here last time…

Savannah has alot of great places to eat and L&S is not one of them. At times parking in the tourist area can be tough.

While Savannah is just down the coast from Charleston they are entirely two different cities. I would say Savannah is 40% like New Orleans, 30% like Charleston, and the balance unique to Savannah. Savannah has only a few seafood restaurants, but lots of BBQ places.