Scorcher Today

don’t forget the Gold Bond before heading outside :laughing:
Just drink water and i usually start with biosteel hydration powder in my first water of the day when out on boat and it’s hot out. zero sugar, zero artificial flavors, and hydrates you quicker than just water. you can get them at publix! Stay Safe!

Not an “endorsement” but Miller Lite has worked well for me, the past few days, out on the IOP Pier.

Just sayin’…

LOL!

1 Like

Pffft, typical Lowcountry weather, will be mowing grass later today, thanks for the bulletin !

1 Like

That’s crazy, the temps here are normally higher than at the coast.
Around 9am we had a bad storm roll in for an hour & knock out the power. Only good thing is it brought in some cool temps for today. Luckily power came back on around 1pm.

Just finished, 1/2 acre side yard with push mower sucked, rest with O turn was fine.

1 Like

Need good eye protection out there, so ive heard.

1 Like

Fishing too…

Those harpoons in tortoise shell rims are the exact ones I traded in under warranty to get these.

They were 7 or 8 years old, Costa asked about a reciept and i said they were a gift, which they were.

They sent me these harpoons to replace the delaminating ones, whole process was just over a week.

Sadly they dont make those any longer in the frames like yours

Great product EF endorsed

Wonder how the Armachillos worked out?

These lenses delaminated a couple of years ago. I had reader lenses put in them at Stanton Eye, for about a hundred bucks.

Armachillo’s?

Armachillos are great! Have torture tested them enough to say that I probably won’t wear anything else in hot weather anymore.

Been on a work boat all week, harbor was 87 today on the late flood, 90+ in skinnier spots

You couldn’t have said it better! Yep, Typical Hot summer weather.

Was up in Fayetteville, NC yesterday. After the rain came through up there, it was a delightful 78. Ready for some cooler weather for sure.

1 Like

Heads Up

Getting hotter this week

Armichillos and Gold Bond are you friend

Stay cool

1 Like

yes, yes it is!!!

i replace my front brakes today on the truck and it was smoking hot outside. had to take multiple breaks. i would say every 20 min on truck had to take 20 min break. definately took twice as long as it should of especially when i stripped the bolt that holds the rotor to the hub. finally got it with an extractor an hour later. left it off this time. no need for that stupid bolt. definately not doing that again in the summer but i hate that metal on metal sound from the pads.
I put some power stop drilled and slotted pads and rotors this time for towing and heavy duty use. maybe next time all i need to replace is the pads.
Stay safe!!

Meanwhile somewhere along the blue ridge a cool breeze blows

1 Like

Our oldest is moving to Charlottesville, Virginia today. I sure will miss him, but I’ll bet it will be cooler up there. SOOOO ready for fall.

1 Like

Low humidity, breezy, and 62 degrees, up here in Dark Corner this morning.

Wow, pushing 90 degrees!

At what temperature do bivalves begin to stress?