Sir spear, poly ball, cap frtiz...

What size magazine does this guy need to defend himself?

https://youtu.be/R7yYARGFKbM

I know you all scoff at the idea of a pistol that holds 17 rnds, so I would like to know how many rounds he needs. 3? 5?

Nothing to see here, just savages exercising their constitutional rights. And people wonder why there is such strife.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

This poor guy? Why did she shoot him? I don’t know what police are thinking these days? They (police) used to run and tackle people in order to cuff them, now they just start slinging bullets. I don’t condone violence in protests, but something has to change with the way police confront so called bad guys.

What’s with the chopper pilot saying “the guy looks like a bad dude”? How does he know what he’s like?

Are police out of shape and unable to take people down and cuff them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5adHJhGC5k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr_CWr5iSLY

I oppose 30Rd magazines but let’s not let facts get in the way of your awesome get.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

I oppose 30Rd magazines but let’s not let facts get in the way of your awesome get.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

So, what is your limit? How many rounds does this guy need?
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:

So, what is your limit? How many rounds does this guy need?
AR with 100 rd drum would probably do it.
quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

This poor guy? Why did she shoot him? I don’t know what police are thinking these days? They (police) used to run and tackle people in order to cuff them, now they just start slinging bullets. I don’t condone violence in protests, but something has to change with the way police confront so called bad guys.

What’s with the chopper pilot saying “the guy looks like a bad dude”? How does he know what he’s like?

Are police out of shape and unable to take people down and cuff them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5adHJhGC5k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr_CWr5iSLY

Poly, don’t forget the reason the cops have changed…their constituents have changed. That drives change in the cops’ protocols and processes as well.

You can’t just blanket it with “they used to tackle people, now they just shoot them.”

People used to respect the police and the job they do. Now a certain segment of society has condemned them all and lumped them in a basket labeled by a select few. The very same thing they ask US not to do them.

As far as the magazine, 17 would have been gone fast in that scenario, but the 2 full ones on my belt would be right behind them.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

Come on guys in the title
How many bullets are needed here? I need an answer.

Poly, I get that but it has nothing to do with the innocent guy getting lynched in this parking garage. I want to know about him.

Typical lib response, don’t address the actual question but deflect with some lib B.S…

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:

Come on guys in the title
How many bullets are needed here? I need an answer.

Your basic Glock off the shelf should handle it.

quote:

I know you all scoff at the idea of a pistol that holds 17 rnds, so I would like to know how many rounds he needs. 3? 5?

If this happened to you and you were carrying, would you have shot these people?

Nobody can accuse me of being against guns as I am a CWP holder, main reason, is because I see it as a way to do away with a large section of the police force, as they would have no role in society with more armed citizens. But no one needs more than one gun for the home and one for hunting. There should be a limit of one handgun and one longgun per individual. These high capacity magazines have no place in society, I own a 38 revolver. So I see a ban on over 10 shot clips as a priority once Hillary is elected.

quote:
quote:

If this happened to you and you were carrying, would you have shot these people?

Yes, I believe I would. Hard to say without actually being there, but from a logical perspective this is when you pull the trigger.

I think when they were kicking me in the head, I would have asked them if they were just trying to hurt me, or knock me unconscious. That would factor into my decision to resort to extreme violence or not.

Harambe and these turds are about 1 dna strand apart.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes, I believe I would. Hard to say without actually being there, but from a logical perspective this is when you pull the trigger.
Large mob headed towards me? I would have drawn with intent to shoot. They would have scattered, I wouldn't have shot them in the back.
quote:
quote:

Don’t know about Jason, but my answer is ABSOLUTELY. That video angered me to the point of glassy eyes. I’d treat the situation as if being confronted by a pack of wild animals: hopefully, a warning shot or two would end the confrontation, but if not, I’m then doing whatever I can to ensure I get home.

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

Fritz, when they take your pants off, do you actually wait to feel penetration before you make your decision?

You’re walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges. You are carrying a Glock 40 and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

Liberal’s Answer:

Well, that’s not enough information to answer the question!

• Does the man look poor or oppressed?
  • Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
  • Could we run away?
  • What does my wife think? What about the kids?
  • Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
  • What does the law say about this situation?
  • Does the Glock have an appropriate safety built into it?
  • Why am I carrying a loaded gun and what kind of message does this send to society and my children? Is it possible he’d be happy with just killing me?
  • Does he definitely want to kill me or would he just be content to wound me?
  • If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for a few days to try to come to a conclusion.

Conservative’s Answer:

BANG!

Texan’s Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click (sounds of reloading).

Wife: “Sweetheart, he looks like he’s still moving. What do you kids think?”
Son: “Mom’s right Dad, I saw it too…”

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click.

Daughter: “Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips?”

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat