Sir spear, poly ball, cap frtiz...

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Poly, I get that but it has nothing to do with the innocent guy getting lynched in this parking garage. I want to know about him.

I am unable to view the video, so I can't make an honest comment.

we only accuse you of getting on your knees in front of Hillary for a “hand out” and showing her pictures of fish caught by other people you could have caught if you wanted too. Only one handgun and one long gun are you kidding me that’s not even practical multiple calibers will be needed to keep the Dems hands out of my pockets, while they give free ice cream to lazy people. U keep ur six shooter “tex” and I will keep living free as I intend to with high capacity mags for hog hunting.

quote:
Originally posted by Kebda380

Nobody can accuse me of being against guns as I am a CWP holder, main reason, is because I see it as a way to do away with a large section of the police force, as they would have no role in society with more armed citizens. But no one needs more than one gun for the home and one for hunting. There should be a limit of one handgun and one longgun per individual. These high capacity magazines have no place in society, I own a 38 revolver. So I see a ban on over 10 shot clips as a priority once Hillary is elected.

This tigershrk21 isn’t playing.

quote:

Hasn’t seen the video but still makes a comment. Hilarious.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:

Fritz, when they take your pants off, do you actually wait to feel penetration before you make your decision?

had a friend tell me a story about the time he went to jail. They put him in a cell with the biggest guy in the place. Dude took him up to the 3rd floor and they looked over the railing down to the common area about 50 feet below, my buddy said the big guy told him to jump or he would "penetrate" him ad skinnee says. So I asked him if he jumped and his answer was, yeah, a little at first.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom
quote:

Thats right Bo!

I thought you had me on ignore? Lol!

quote:

Poly, I get that but it has nothing to do with the innocent guy getting lynched in this parking garage. I want to know about him.

I’ll answer the question, he needs one shot, you roll up one of those thugs the rest will disperse so fast it would make your head spin.

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball
quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom
quote:

Thats right Bo!

If you have someone on “ignore” and someone else does a reply with quote they will see your post even if you have them on ignore. Just letting you know how internet forums work.

quote:
There should be a limit of one handgun and one longgun per individual. These high capacity magazines have no place in society, I own a 38 revolver. So I see a ban on over 10 shot clips as a priority once Hillary is elected.

Of all the absurd things I’ve seen this child write, this one has got to top the list. Because all he owns is a .38 revolver, he thinks the rest of us should only have that too:question:

quote:
10 shot clips

BTW moron, almost no modern firearm uses clips:wink: They use rotary magazines, box magazines, drum magazines, single stack and double stack magazines, tubular magazines, but not many use clips. My M14, M1A and M1 Garand can all be loaded from the top by stripper clips, into their box magazines, but they don’t have to be. Those only come in 5 round clip strips anyway and they are only available in old military surplus stock, and not made any more that I’m aware of. Maybe a few specialty companies still make clips, I don’t know.

I do know that he doesn’t know though :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

To be honest, I don’t give a f$&k about handguns, nor their capacity. My hang up has always been civilians owning AR’s with high capacity mags. Handguns have always been a part of self/home defense, AR’s are meant for battlefield combat , period. Too many crazies can destroy a lot of humans quickly with an AR, not meant for that.

As far as hunting with one, go for it, we simply don’t invite folks back to the farm to hunt ,if they tote one to the stand.

quote:

Nah, took you off for a while, you are good for a laugh every now and then.

As to the original question and after watching the video a few times, I never would have let the situation escalate to that stage before making a decision. It’s going to stop, one way or another, before it ever gets that far.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Are police out of shape and unable to take people down and cuff them?

I’ve been wondering the same thing myself. A police officer of any type used to be able to run almost anybody down, put them on the ground and cuff them. They used to be trained in how to do that without hurting them too bad. Are they not trained anymore? Even a small woman can take down a big man when they know how. Are they just scared now?

I don’t know the answer, but there is too much of this going on today. Almost every day it seems now. But street violence in retaliation won’t fix it either. Crazy world! I’ll keep that 6 shooter close :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:

To be honest, I don’t give a f$&k about handguns, nor their capacity. My hang up has always been civilians owning AR’s with high capacity mags. Handguns have always been a part of self/home defense, AR’s are meant for battlefield combat , period. Too many crazies can destroy a lot of humans quickly with an AR, not meant for that.

As far as hunting with one, go for it, we simply don’t invite folks back to the farm to hunt ,if they tote one to the stand.

Can they come back if they have a BAR, Remington 7400, Benelli R1 etc. how about an A5, 11-87, 1100, SBE, Extrema etc. Because it’s the same principle. You can get 5-10 rnd mags for any modern sporting rifle just like you can get 30+rnd mags. Your argument against an AR platform holds no merit or weight.

And no I don’t hunt with AR’s, I own a few but rarely shoot them. I prefer my bolt guns, rolling blocks and double barrels.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

quote:

Nobody can accuse me of being against guns as I am a CWP holder, main reason, is because I see it as a way to do away with a large section of the police force, as they would have no role in society with more armed citizens. But no one needs more than one gun for the home and one for hunting. There should be a limit of one handgun and one longgun per individual. These high capacity magazines have no place in society, I own a 38 revolver. So I see a ban on over 10 shot clips as a priority once Hillary is elected.

Really - 1 weapon for home defense and one weapon for hunting?

Well lets see -  I have one shotgun for ducks, another for quail and doves, one for turkey, another for deer, another for sporting clays - and a few more that are investment guns.  I have a pistol in my home - one that I carry , one in my truck and a few that I just like. Rifle wise I have a .243, 30.06 .270 & a 300 win mag.  I own a muzzle loader and a Winchester 30.30 lever action, and 5 .22's one that I had since I was 11.  I have 3 AR's, probably 20 or more 30 round mags and a 100 round can.  At any given time I probably have 8000 rounds of ammo on hand.    So Kebda380 Which guns should I give up?  Holding a cwp and voting for Clinton is a contradiction.   But she probably is a good choice for someone that publicly lies!
quote:

Please direct me to the line in the Consitution where you think this is a legitimate argument. Please give us all case studies where this would be a viable solution to limit our freedoms. And finally, are you some sort of communist?

They should revoke your CWP as you don’t seem to possess the common sense needed to own a firearm.

For all you haters this is from my last fishing trip, bet none of yall even know what this is. What’s a Communist? I’m a Progressive Democrat, like our President Barack Obama, yall still cant get over the fact the Majority of the country elected him twice and will elect Hillary come Nov. 8. I don’t have to convince no one, its all about turning out our votes and we got this.

Well it’s a trophy sized mountain brook trout but I cant figure out how to post it, but you can wish and dream.

but I cant figure out how to post it, but you can wish and dream.

Yes, you do make folks wish you were a dream. Give me your number and I’ll have my 8yo grandson give you a call and walk you through it. In the meantime, have a snack with Hills …

quote:
Originally posted by saltydog235
quote:

Can they come back if they have a BAR, Remington 7400, Benelli R1 etc. how about an A5, 11-87, 1100, SBE, Extrema etc. Because it’s the same principle. You can get 5-10 rnd mags for any modern sporting rifle just like you can get 30+rnd mags. Your argument against an AR platform holds no merit or weight.

And no I don’t hunt with AR’s, I own a few but rarely shoot them. I prefer my bolt guns, rolling blocks and double barrels.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Private land, no club. If a guest brings one to hunt, they don't get an invitation back,simple. Nothing to do with performance,I simply hate them,and cant stand to look at them.

I would rather hold a conversation before the hunt about the detail of a Winslow rifle, or the simple action of a Ruger #1. If we were into the GI Joe crap, or if