Sir spear, poly ball, cap frtiz...

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
Originally posted by poly ball
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

HFF, my question was pretty much rhetorical… The people I addressed in the title are historically “anti- high capacity mags” and have always argued that a handful of rounds is enough. I posted this video to make a statement, not to ask a question.

"historically"?

I’m in favor of a handful of buckshot, as that will take care of anything I might encounter. Five 00’s in a Remington 1100 will kill a hell of a lot of people, and I’m a (**() good shot with a shotgun.

so by banning High capacity magazines because they can kill more people, we need to now ban Remington 1100’s because they can kill lots of people too? Glad mines an 1187.~~~ Mine also patterns #1 3" buck better.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

a handful of 00's will take care of any situation I get into, Never said ban high capacity. Just because I don't agree with it, doesn't mean I want to ban something. Did you not read where I said I don't give a f#&k about handguns and their capacity.

I don’t care for the AR in civilian hands with 50+ rounds, too easy for some crazy, pissed off asshole to purchase, and shoot up a school or a nightclub.

I believe Skint-knee was trying to drum up names, and threw mine in for s h I t s and giggl

Poly, you do know the talking points well! the AR 15 is a semi auto just like many semi auto deer rifles. 1 trigger pull for 1 shot. Just like the rest of the dems - you say you don’t like the looks. Is it because its black?

You support a political ideology that wants to ban this useful weapon. Do you know how many are in civilian hands?

When your party comes up with a law that will keep weapons out of crazy peoples hands without restricting my rights - I will support it!

Then why are many AR’s used for killing large numbers in schools ,movie theaters, and night clubs?

Not sure what rights you have lost.

I’ll bet if there was no such things as AR-15’s, not one of the shootings that occurred would have. Yeah, right.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

I don’t care for the AR in civilian hands with 50+ rounds, too easy for some crazy, pissed off asshole to purchase, and shoot up a school or a nightclub.

You go on a rant about how many you could kill with 00 buck, but think that an AR could kill more?? Which is it?

Personally I’d rather have a freak with an AR in a movie theater than the same Freak with a shot gun. But I don’t want shotguns banned.

So what is it about the appearance of a Beautifully dressed out military weapon that you loathe so much? You also seem very negative towards GI joe types(as you put it). Military scare you?

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by Reelly Old

28% is a massive sample size for 350 million people.

And that would have been great if it had been a survey. Sadly, it was an election where a 28% sample size was meaningless … [:0]

An election IS a survey.
quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz
quote:

Fritz, when they take your pants off, do you actually wait to feel penetration before you make your decision?

had a friend tell me a story about the time he went to jail. They put him in a cell with the biggest guy in the place. Dude took him up to the 3rd floor and they looked over the railing down to the common area about 50 feet below, my buddy said the big guy told him to jump or he would "penetrate" him ad skinnee says. So I asked him if he jumped and his answer was, yeah, a little at first.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

surprised this flew over

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Fertilizer and fuel oil; Box cutters and airliners in the wrong hands have killed more innocent men, women, and children in the US than an AR-15, many more.

Will CF.com’s blundering troll have an opinion on those items?

j

quote:
quote:
quote:

Fritz, when they take your pants off, do you actually wait to feel penetration before you make your decision?

had a friend tell me a story about the time he went to jail. They put him in a cell with the biggest guy in the place. Dude took him up to the 3rd floor and they looked over the railing down to the common area about 50 feet below, my buddy said the big guy told him to jump or he would "penetrate" him ad skinnee says. So I asked him if he jumped and his answer was, yeah, a little at first.

surprised this flew over '

You talking about the fact that the dude choose to be sodomized instead of fighting back?

Poly dislikes AR’s because that’s within the lefty talking points and plans. The dislike of hi cap mags is also another piece of lefty “feel good” plans. I already have mags up to 100 rounds.
If I didn’t I would carry lots of 10 round mags
Poly has to get along with his lefty buddies! He couldn’t vary from the talking points!

quote:
Originally posted by natureboy

Poly dislikes AR’s because that’s within the lefty talking points and plans. The dislike of hi cap mags is also another piece of lefty “feel good” plans. I already have mags up to 100 rounds.
Poly has to get along with his lefty buddies! He couldn’t vary from the talking points!

Angry mob approaching you in a parking garage. You calmly walk to your car, open your trunk, pick up AR with 100 rd drum mag. I’d bet a dollar they disperse with haste.

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
quote:
quote:

surprised this flew over '

You talking about the fact that the dude choose to be sodomized instead of fighting back?

it's a joke fred. Want me to explain it to you?

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel
quote:
Originally posted by natureboy

Angry mob approaching you in a parking garage. You calmly walk to your car, open your trunk, pick up AR with 100 rd drum mag. I’d bet a dollar they disperse with haste.

only a dollar?

Leftys probably don’t want to hear this , but AR’s have saved many more lives that the left claims it has taken. ED is correct - for a bad guy to see he is facing fire from an AR 15 would cause him to move along quietly. Strong weapons in good hands saves lives!