Small Tournament

Thinking about setting up a small tournament of about say 30 boats or something like that. Low entry fee 200? or close to it. Pick 2 saturdays to fish and fish one of the best weather days. One day fish 6:30am till 4pm. Could be Mahi, Wahoo Tuna kinda similar to low country open. Only one category though. Biggest weight of 3 fish in any combination wins total purse. Only catch would be finding a weigh in place. This would be extremely simple set up. If anyone is interested in something like this message me.

cjohn

I’d be interested but more nearshore type division. Kings and albies would be cool

2018 Sea Fox 226 Commander
Catching Chaos

I would be down for a King tourney. The old bay boat does not do well in the gulf stream.

Yeah I’m good offshore on the right day but with a 22ft I need to pick them

Catching Chaos

Would definitely be interested in a king tourney.

I think kings,Spanish, and albies could be a fun mix. No tourney ever includes albies. Maybe throw in something else like aj’s or even cobia. Just a thought. You could even do single engine only or boats under 26ft. Make it a little different than everyone else.

Catching Chaos

Cjohn, love the idea. Maybe have 2 categories, kings and wahoo. Heaviest 2 fish aggregate. I am sure reaching out to Tolers or something and asking to have them donate the use of the scale for sponsorship of the tournament or see what it would be to “rent” it for use. I am all about this.