Solar Eclipse - August 21

I know they use airb/b for their FROG not sure about the house. Haven’t made up my mind enough to get the details from them Sorry.

I will be working.

SAFMC you suck!

Heard about a big meet up / raft up on Capers that day. The HOBA guy is putting it on, and will have a DJ and stuff out there. Some local companies jumping on board to pitch in.

Think the wife and I may ride over and check it out.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolores_Claiborne_(film)

watch out for that old abandoned well…

I will be working.

SAFMC you suck!

Well that is just no fun!!

quote:
Originally posted by Gut Wrench

I will be working.

SAFMC you suck!

Kelly
ashleyrivercanvasco@gmail.com

Real girls fish

www.ashleyrivercanvasco.com
https://m.facebook.com/ashleyrivercanvas/?ref=bookmarks

I just read that SC is expecting 1,000,000 visitors for this eclipse…Let us Pray that they all return back to Ohio…

God help us if they also have donuts on sale that day. Armageddon for sure.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Are these (**() clouds going to be cleared out by the 21st? I am debating on buying the $1 eclipse glasses…

I hope its cloudy all dam day, I have never in my life witnessed so much commotion about an event that lasts 10 minutes!

Schools closing, bridges closing, SCHP on local news telling folks don’t drive, WTF?

No, we need the skies to be clear. This is a once in a lifetime event…The last time an eclipse crossed the US was in June 1918, WW1 was still going on…

And…I read that the predicted last Solar Eclipse on Earth will happen 600,000 years from now before the sun consumes the moon and planet Earth. Everything about your existence will be in the belly of the Sun…And no, your gay little Prius isn’t going to stop this from happening…

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

God help us if they also have donuts on sale that day. Armageddon for sure.

Krispy Kreme going dark for the eclipse, will debut chocolate-glaze doughnuts

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/08/09/krispy-kreme-going-dark-for-eclipse-will-debut-chocolate-glaze-doughnuts.html

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

I hope its cloudy all dam day, I have never in my life witnessed so much commotion about an event that lasts 10 minutes!

Schools closing, bridges closing, SCHP on local news telling folks don’t drive, WTF?

WTF… a once in a lifetime event Bo!! Don’t you have kids? If so make the best of it! Dang Bo! Life is good!

Bo, really don’t let the fact that you spent so much money on Hillary and Trump still won make you so depressed and bitter. :smiley::smiley:

“Why Bruce?”

quote:

I’ll be in the French Quarter Inn with reservations for the Oaks. Come join me for wine and cheese after all the hoopla is done! Really Bo!

“Why Bruce?”

quote:
Krispy Kreme going dark for the eclipse, will debut chocolate-glaze doughnuts

I predict chaos.

Here is another interesting tidbit…By the time the next eclipse crosses the US, we will still have 32 more years of paying off SCANA’s huge cluster F*** of a project… Get out and enjoy this…

Looks like Charleston will have another total Solar Eclipse on March 30, 2052…But we will still have 25 years left to pay off SCANA’s huge cluster F*** of a project…

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

I’ll be in the French Quarter Inn with reservations for the Oaks. Come join me for wine and cheese after all the hoopla is done! Really Bo!

“Why Bruce?”

wine? even if I still consumed alcohol, I wouldn't drink wine, only folks I see drinking wine are women......

Natureboy is inviting folks on movie dates, and Freds inviting me to wine and cheese. Trump is really changing you fellas.

Fred, maybe Al will join in?

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/al-roker-coming-to-charleston-to-cover-solar-eclipse-for/article_f8577c36-7d0f-11e7-8848-3313e650b3c2.html

It’s probably going to be cloudy and raining. It’s going to be like getting a date with Kate Beckinsale and then finding out she is a dude.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115