Solar Eclipse - August 21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOBE6ZMZpHI

Poly ,I totally agree with you on this one. I was like 30 when the last one happened around here 68 or 69.Maybe 1970.I don’t remember but I still don’t like people that sit in a treehouse and shoot deer with a high power rifle while they are eating corn. Just wondering if you and your dad are from around here?

quote:
Originally posted by sman

Poly ,I totally agree with you on this one. I was like 30 when the last one happened around here 68 or 69.Maybe 1970.I don’t remember but I still don’t like people that sit in a treehouse and shoot deer with a high power rifle while they are eating corn. Just wondering if you and your dad are from around here?

Yeah, I know, Bo.
quote:
Originally posted by poly ball
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

I hope its cloudy all dam day, I have never in my life witnessed so much commotion about an event that lasts 10 minutes!

Schools closing, bridges closing, SCHP on local news telling folks don’t drive, WTF?

I’ll be in the French Quarter Inn with reservations for the Oaks. Come join me for wine and cheese after all the hoopla is done! Really Bo!

“Why Bruce?”

wine? even if I still consumed alcohol, I wouldn't drink wine, only folks I see drinking wine are women......

Natureboy is inviting folks on movie dates, and Freds inviting me to wine and cheese. Trump is really changing you fellas.

Fred, maybe Al will join in?

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/al-roker-coming-to-charleston-to-cover-solar-eclipse-for/article_f8577c36-7d0f-11e7-8848-3313e650b3c2.html

Wine for women only ? Doctor told me to switch from wiskey to wine. I actually make some pretty good wine.

You need to get out more and quit being so grumpy.

“Why Bruce?”

quote:

Lol

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

A small glass of red wine every night is good for your cholesterol and blood pressure.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Lake Murray is dead center of the eclipse, 2 minutes 37 seconds

Pioneer 197SF

I think I would want to be somewhere that I can appreciate the stillness and quietness of the eclipse. I bet it would suck being squeezed into one of these venues, or on the lake with 200k people so that during the eclipse you can hear every Tom, Dick, and Harry’s conversation.

I’ll probably just watch it at my house or maybe go to the golf club and watch it as I am practicing with the kids.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I walked into the Firm this morning and some nice person brought in a box of eclipse glasses, free for the taking, I took 2, saved me $2…
That $2 I saved I can now put towards my $27/month SCE&G Nuclear project fee…

Poly,I was wrong to put up such a negative post towards you.I apologize.I will try and think before i post again

quote:

Poly,I was wrong to put up such a negative post towards you.I apologize.I will try and think before i post again

that’s not how thing are done around here. we blurt out stuff and think later.

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod
quote:

that’s not how thing are done around here. we blurt out stuff and think later.

Quit telling him how we do things you big jerk!!!

ok…I didn’t really mean that. Lord, I apologize for lashing out. Sorry buddy…please forgive your best pal…if only there were an edit function, all of this nonsense could go away.

Mark my words it will be pouring rain all day on august 21 just like every other day around here lately!

quote:
Originally posted by fishboy

Mark my words it will be pouring rain all day on august 21 just like every other day around here lately!

I have started to build ark. No, you guys cannot come. I'm sorry, but you are just not worthy.

Hope the motors run better than the ones on you cat!

Skinnee just got got

Boatpoor, that is a moderator you talking to. You gots to work on your sensitivity.

quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

Hope the motors run better than the ones on you cat!

Below the belt. You are banned until you wake up...
quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy

Boatpoor, that is a moderator you talking to. You gots to work on your sensitivity.

Inciting an illicit response against a moderator. Banned until morning...

You guys don’t get me fired up…