Solo trip on the Asheepoo 5' makes a difference

No! Just a confused idiot trying to hijack this site, over his over inflated ego. Kinda like EF used to do.

Sorry EF! You know why…

1 Like

Doing my part to keep things sailing smoothly. That’s all!

Oh ok. Got yard work to do, so I’ll need to skinny on out of here.

2 Likes

Cool, It must be hot and humid in Rock Hill?

2 Likes

Guess RBF got “sold out” for some overfished offshore numbers that EF fed you… Guess EF is promising more for doing his bidding… It’s obvious that’s what’s happened… You want numbers, and EF wants me gone…

Here it is:

In the end, I backed you up several times as a friend when I didn’t exactly believe you were right…

Remember when EF besmirched you, and your business, I came in to defend you… EF never sincerely apologized publicly for it…

Interestingly enough, much of this has to do with contacting someone privately vs publicly… I never got a PM from you about this, but instead you posted publicly about it… Go figure…

You were wrong and need to say you are sorry to the new guy for what you did. Keeping on acting like it is everyone elses fault, deflecting, lying, and generally being a fink is why everyone hates you here.

For the record, I don’t want you, or anyone else, “gone”! I, for one, simply wish that you’d show a little more consideration to the Owners, and folks who hang out here? And, as far as a PM to you, what would be the point? I’d just as soon share my opinion of the way you regard the site, and members, openly, on this forum.
I rarely post in the Politics Forum anymore, simply, because you, and Bob, have made a mockery of it. Now, it;s bleeding into the rest of the site.
So don’t come here making me out to be the troublemaker! You’ve done that to yourself!

Also, as far as sharing numbers? This still is a Fishing Site, in case you forgot!

2 Likes

WRONG

This has to do with you digging up years old dirt on a new member here and posting it publicly for no other reason than to be a clod.

Then you aren’t man enough to make it right, instead choosing to be a weasle and making weak excuses as the hole you dug for yourself deepens.

You are a bad person RBF, with a filthy personality and a dank soul.

I wish you no goodwill whatsoever.

You area cancer on the face of this site.

No one will speak up for you, not a single person, ,including bob.

Go Away

I have defended the owners of this site many times from EF and his cronies… Remember when all EF and the others could do is b1tch and moan about the old site? I defend the owner(s) several times…

I was sharing information on another member, simple as that and let the community decide for themselves. Why would I send him a PM… Thanks for making my point!

Hey EF, why don’t you take your pup Shunkey over to this member’s place and board him for a month or two…

In the end MN, enjoy your numbers, and glad you at least didn’t deny it!

BS, just yesterday you were telling me to go kill myself with a 12 gauge…

See, you know what you did was wrong yet you still deflect and lie because your self aggrandized ego must feed.

Thats why your soul is dank and no one likes you.

You are just a bad human right down to the bottom of your dark psyche.

You know it
I know it
Now we all know it

1 Like

If what you say is true, then I always have you to compare myself to, and then feel better about myself…

Focus on me RBF. Its not the new owners.

I did this to you. ME alone.

Take your anger and grief out on me and stop spreading it around everywhere.

I did this to you just like I said I would.

Me.

Focus on me

1 Like

I didn’t bring up the owners, MN did. The owners did try to ban you before… What happened, you fed them some overfished numbers too… :rofl:

Hey EF… So, when exactly do you want me to kill myself like you told me to do yesterday? Should I video it on FB live, and send you a link to watch, so you know I did it… If you send me some super-secret spot numbers, I’ll do it… I figure it is better than selling my soul for them… Gotta leave something real valuable behind for my familiy to survive on once I’m gone… :rofl:

I wasn’t bringing up some issue from your past, as some sort of sneaky, personal, attack. Just, openly, airing a grievance I had with you. No need for a PM.
I’ve explained about all I care to, on this matter.
We have a new site, and a fresh start. No need to bring up the troubled past. But, you insist on being a troublemaker?
I truly enjoy this Site, and intend on doing my part to keep it fun, informative, and enjoyable, for everyone!

1 Like

Yep, informative, and that’s what I provided… Information!

Better tighten up, and do what EF bidding for those additional numbers, because he’ll turn on you if he doesn’t get his way!

Best of luck, and farewell…

Farewell to you, as well…

Just so we are clear on you wanting another member to kill themself… Can’t remember, was that a 12 or 10 gauge you recommended?