Solo trip on the Asheepoo 5' makes a difference

If you google sc crab and rice recipe there is a super fly one from southern living.

Good stuff

edited to add: I wont be making crab rice any time soon, i just checked and jumbo lump is $38 a pound up here. Yikes

1 Like

Yeah, you gotta catch and pick your own crab.

1 Like

My father passed away last May. He was 94 and his mind was still sharp, he didn’t need glasses, and had a full head of black hair. I drove up to Pa. to get him out of the hospital so he could be at home. I stayed with him 24/7 for a couple weeks then got an agency to come in along with hospice to help me until he passed. My prayers go out to you. I have so many great memories of my father that help me not think too much about my last few weeks with him. I hope you have good, strong memories also.

Ton’s of memories with him. He let me drive down I95 when I was 14 and no license to go to work In Yemassee over the summer. He put a lot of trust in me. Dad had all his hair, teeth and had 20-10 vision. Occasionally he put on a pair of reading glasses. He could spot a squirl in a tree where me or my brothers could not. His mind was sharp until the last two days. Looks like you and 23sail joined this place about the same time.

That’s right Fred ,remember the good times.My pap did the same thing,He would let me do anything as long as I was going to a job.

1 Like

yep, it’s me. All charges were dropped and expunged from the record plus we were awarded restitution. The investigating officer was fired. We weren’t living there at the time, we were renting it to a large family. We later sold the “condemned” house and property for a considerable profit. It was “condemned” because there was an open blank in the breaker box, seriously! I fixed it for less than $2. The Post and Courier advised me to not have anything published about all the charges being dropped because of all the threats we received earlier. Charges, even false ones, make headlines. When charges are dismissed that isn’t newsworthy. I hope this is enough of an explanation and I hope no one ever has to go through what we did. We live in Summerville now but still own a place in Cross also. That being said, I think a private message would have been more appropriate. Some people still believe if they see someone’s photo or read of an arrest that person must automatically be guilty.

1 Like

My father had me along to shake the trees to get the squirrels to move and he also had me jump on the brushpiles and briar bushes to flush out rabbits. He taught me to process my own deer. He carried a single shot 20ga for rabbits and always had one extra shell in his hand. I watched him several times miss a rabbit, reload the single shot in seconds, and get it on the next shot. He taught me to drive in an old International pickup. Memories.

You can keep it going if you would like but the shelter was responsible for the horrific care. They lost all funding from the county. If I need to I can find the AKC inspection report done 3 days prior showing full compliance, records from a vet who came one day prior to do exams and vaccinations and her statement that all dogs were receiving good care but it appears your mind is set. That was a long time ago and I have limited mobility and have a peaceful life with a loving wife, two dogs, and three cats.

1 Like

Low class the way they say you treated those dogs, but i dont know the whole story so I wont condem you on the hearsay of other puppymill operators.

It sounds bad though, I have a soft spot for old dogs, old people and defensless kids and am prone to believe such gossip.

But airing your dirty laundry in public by RBF is a low blow. It shows how dark not only his persona here is, but is evidence of his dark and deprived soul.

Now you know why most of us loathe him and keep him on ignore.

Im gonna go play fetch with my mixed breed common yard dog and fix some supper.

Sometimes you people suck the fun right out of this place.

2 Likes

Public info from half a decade ago.

You are a weasel RBF, a real Fink. Somehow you think what you have done to this man is OK because he disagreed with you over some trivial bullschitt and you always have to have the last word even if it means stooping to this level.

You suck RBF, everything about you is filthy. You just take and take without ever giving back anything of value, ,only this ratfink behavior.

Go Away

1 Like

Well, I think we all can agree that I personally have made my beliefs known on this topic, so theres that

i don’t know what rbf has said and do not care. I will tell you this. He is nothing but a crap stirring POS. Do not bother replying to him and do not concern yourself with anything it says. Nothing but a Troll on this sight that needs to go. It trys to be relevant when it gets called out, then reverts back to the Troll that IT is after twisting previous comments. I.E. Military members are less intelligent than those not in the military. Plus so much more. I’m still surprised admin has allowed It to stir the crap it does. Snickers? Snickers? Snickers? The POS asshool comes on this thread and tries to stir crap??!! Just goes to prove what a POS it is.

2 Likes

Did you have to sign a contract to not breed you “pup”? Beautiful dog EF.

Thanks, he’s been a lot of fun this past year. He was supposed to be a medium sized hound, but he just went over 65 pounds.

Hey, while I have you here why do you think RBF, just out of the clear blue, dug up dirt on a new member here and then published it numerous times on different threads?

What is wrong with him?

Why do you think @snickers lets him run free and continue to run people off?

What kind of person acts the way he does here and thinks it’s somehow OK just because he is able to hide behind a keyboard?

He did the new guy wrong yesterday, but he does us wrong every day.

I for one am fed up with his insolence, enough is enough.

Its one thing to act this way in the political section, but now he is taking this crap onto the fishing reports section and thus onto the money making side of things.

See, when the conversations cant be hijacked or railroaded because it is fishing related, or in this case talking about Freds dad passing, the only way he can gain controll or take over the thread and divert the attention to himself is by digging up unrelated dirt on someone and forcing it into the narrative.

Case in point. What a cad

1 Like

I’m not really a new guy. I’ve been a member since May 2005 and was active for quite some time but moved to a place on Lake Marion and got into bass fishing pretty heavy. Not much on this site about bass fishing or Lake Marion but I still posted on plenty of topics, just not salt. Now I’m back for over a year, I’ve seen recent improvements on the site, and would like to be able to contribute without causing a big stir. It’s called Charleston Fishing not Charleston Fighting.

2 Likes

You are not the one causing a stir or being disruptive and acting like a spoiled child craving attention.

Welcome back

RBF in 3,2,1… …

1 Like

Not good enough, you need to formally apologize to this man for things you said and did to him yesterday.

What you did to him was wrong by any standard. I know your self aggrandized ego must feed, but that was a low blow

Really

1 Like

Your self aggrandized ego wont let you admit you did anything wrong.

You still think what you did is OK

Thats why you live in a miserable state, here and in your real life.

Tell him you regret what you did to him yesterday. Be a man or live with the fact that you are nothing more than blight on society.

1 Like

I knew you were incapable of being responsible for the diarrhea that constantly flows down your chin

You owe not only him an appology, but you owe all of is one.

Fink

1 Like

Crawl back under your rock, that will be the only reprieve given.

1 Like