Solo trip on the Asheepoo 5' makes a difference

After all of the arguments, and back, and forth, with you over the years, RBF, I must say your attack on mdl5155 was a new low, for you! I used to enjoy the debates with you, but, now all you do is attack, and dodge.

Personally, if I don’t have anything productive, or constructive, (outside of a fishing report) to add to a thread, I just move on.

You, and Bob, are ruining this site! I wouldn’t accept any apology from you, because you surely enjoy wallowing in your own misery, but I think you certainly owe mdl5155 an apololgy!!!

2 Likes

P.S. No one had to call me in!

1 Like

RIGHT WING RADICALS are ruining this “SIGHT”

Sorry, to hear you feel that way… However, reality is I brought something up that was public information… I didn’t accuse mdl of anything, I simply asked if what I posted was him…

Anyhoo, you can out me on ignore too if you want, and that should take care of it on your end…

Thanks for making MixedNutz point Bob, may i suggest a 10 gauge sawed off for you.

2 Likes

Constructive and Productive…Words of Wisdom ol’ timer!

Look 'em up!

1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
A 10 gauge sawed off

Better yet, why don’t you try and gain a little respect for the Owners of this site, and those of us that frequent it?!

2 Likes

:point_right: I’m with him :point_left:

1 Like

I can name those of you who frequent this “SIGHT” on 3 fingers.

1 Like

And I can tell you what I think of you with one finger!

1 Like

As long as we understand each other.

1 Like

I’m really sorry I’ve diverted the attention away from a FISHING post. Yes, what RBF posted was public knowledge but I think a private message would have been the decent thing to do. For those of you who don’t realize it an arrest, my first even so much as a traffic ticket in 50+ years, makes headlines but it’s never newsworthy when the case is totally dismissed. Another thing to be aware of is that even if the record is officially expunged the internet never lets it go away, ever. My last post on this I promise.

3 Likes

I read what was posted yesterday, and rbf did nothing wrong imo. Glad he posted it, y’all are piling on the wrong person on this

You have no reason to apologize. You were specifically targeted by an insecure person seeking attention in their extremely unhappy life. Attacking others gives them an assumption of temporary superiority to deflect from their unhappiness. Although we have never met, I believe you to be a person of integrity just from answering what I believe to be a truthful assessment. I hope you will keep posting to add wisdom to this site.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Guess you’re not an animal lover, rbf did nothing wrong imo

You miss the point BG

Its not what he posted

Its that he posted what he did in the first place

Why dig up dirt from years and years ago, true or not, and heap it on a guy here and now in a fishing forum?

He did it to make himself feel aggrandized in a tipic he wasnt involved in. You see, he feels the need to comment on anything and everything, and when the conversation turns to things over his head he does things like he did yesterday to get the attention he so craves and has no access to in his every day life.

Stick around long enough and you will see what everyone else here sees.

Keep your eyes open

2 Likes

If we’re making guesses I’ll guess you have never done anything that you’re not proud of and you currently live in a monastery?

Maybe post your vitals for an internet sleuth to take a ponder.

2 Likes

Looks like both of y’all are very judgmental. I appreciate that it was posted and rbf was right to do it imo. Y’all going to tell me to go kill myself too because i agree with rbf? seems to be a pattern here

Have a nice day.

1 Like

another alias?