Some advice needed please

nice thread jacking

i miss macdaddy

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

nice thread jacking

Pun intended?
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:

nice thread jacking

Pun intended?

Let’s give Skinnee a hand.

Thread starts at the bottom, and somehow still goes downhill…

Are you a Yankees fan?

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

quote:

nice thread jacking

i miss macdaddy

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

Well played.

quote:
Originally posted by Redstripe

I would bet my bankroll that there are plenty of men in this thread that have wives that just don’t give 2 &@&$s about sex and intimacy…Sorry this is a frustration rant…Not really answering your question…Just venting. What do you high and mighty people do when you go months on end without getting any…? I just need some guidance here because after 6 sex less months I pretty much wanna stab someone in the neck. Everyone gimme your thoughts.

Dang dude. That is terrible! Three kids and 20 something years and the longest period we have ever had was three weeks. Doc said 6 weeks after the first kid, wife wanted to try sooner and I didn’t say no.

The only way I could deal with 6 months would be from a medical issue. We’ve both been blessed with good health so far. We both plan on at least twice a week when we get in our 80’s. If this site is still around I’ll let you know. I might need a couple pop cycle sticks by then, but what ever it takes.

Sex is certainly not everything in a marriage, but it is a big part in a happy one! Imo. Sure makes for a good rainy day hobby.

quote:
Originally posted by SurfFishLife

Are you a Yankees fan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH_8b9w9AHY

Who is your favorite little rascal? Is it Alfalfa, or is it spanky?

quote:
quote:

Are you a Yankees fan?

Great (and very quotable) movie.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Are you a Yankees fan?

Great (and very quotable) movie.

One of the best. My wife and her brother can recite that movie from beginning to end, which makes it really irritating to watch with them.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the advice, and the levity. I’m giving it time. I go back and forth about 6 times a day. I do think she is being sincere about feeling awful, she says all of the right things so far. Trust is still an issue. All of her coworkers know, which coincidently are most of our friends that we do stuff with. Not sure how I’ll be able to face them. I’m past the worst of it hopefully my answer will come. appreciate you all

quote:
Originally posted by yellowblackdogAll of her coworkers know, which coincidently are most of our friends that we do stuff with. Not sure how I'll be able to face them.

When faced with very awkward situations, I find it’s best to address it head-on. “Hey I know this is awkward, but I need to bring this up. We all know what happened but…” Something along those lines. Just having the first sentence or two planned out seems to take some of the stress out.