Some Things I Do When I'm Not Posting on CF Numerous Times Daily

Well no one said we could have masks like that. I guess we both thought the same on the oyster. I love oysters.

Got the wife a 38 lady pink s&w air light a few years ago. The trigger pull mess me up but the wife hold a good group with bit. I’m gonna have to let her shoot it at night with a +P and see what kind of flash hers does.

That’s what that is. I cannot hit the broad side of a barn with it. If I were more than 10 ft away. I’d have a better chance hitting you by throwing the gun at you. That’s probably my shots off to the left of the silhouette. And that’s only at about 20 ft

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

I believe stjudes farms folded? We picked up some nice clusters this week end from Bells seafood $40 a bushel.

Like a pack of hyenas.
Five young uns wiped out 8lbs of crab legs and a pan of low-carb treat boil.

22 life’s a day

I’d post pics of a cook I’m doing but the SITE isn’t iPad friendly

Another reason folks bolted

_______________________ After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

Let’s see we rode bicycles with no helmets, stood up in the backseat of the car. The list could go on and on.
And it’s very obvious some of y’all ate lead paint!!!
https://www.facebook.com/723221490/posts/10158080541676491/?sfnsn=mo

22 life’s a day

I haven’t seen this bitterness since that tourist trap took the french dip burger off the menu.

That cook was sweet though.

_______________________ After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

Does anybody else race their GPS???

22 life’s a day

Every time I use it. :+1:

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]

Was digging through old pictures. Looking for pictures from the circle track and drag racing days. Come across this.
. Had it on for 3 months and 1 day.

22 life’s a day

Dayum! What hobby led to that??

NN

Did not clear the trees during an extraction. Chopper dragged me through them instead of over them.

Darn sinkhole swallowed up a half a dozen of my guns. Darndest thing I ever seen…,

22 life’s a day

Maybe now we can start buying amo again? What ya think? Son was at a gun show and said he could make more money selling his amo than the gun itself. Said it was the worst show ever, sellers actually looking to buy from the customer rather than sell. … If only… a small investment a year ago would have netted us a large profit in amo resale. :smiley:

Like Bitcoin… Hindsight… If we would have invested $10,000 in 2010 we would be sitting on 6.83 BILLION! I put a little money in it, but even if it takes another big jump it’s not likely to be much more than 7-8% imo. Paypal now offers to sell it to you, guess it is getting pretty legit. Know a friend of a friend of a another that uses it to buy his medical grade weed out of California or Colorado on line. Untraceable currency, crazy stuff. Got a new apt and credit card that is able to do real time conversion World wide. Watching to see when/if it goes public, I’ll invest a chunk with it. Government will figure a way to get their hands in it soon enough.

.06 a share and now worth $41,000.

Pilot needed an azz whipping!

Had a helicopter pilot cutting trees along some transmission lines last year that they tether a huge Buzz Saw from. When he raised up to go to other side, didn’t get high enough and cut down both overhead static lines knocking out power to many for hours. 115 kv line. He’s lucky that wire didn’t wrap up in saw and slam him down.

Check this out. It’s not a vid of this incident, but same setup.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfz1YrpMbBg

NN

Meant this one regarding pilot.

NN

There’s a company in Georgetown called rotor blades that does that or builds the rigs not sure or both.
Made it to the range today.

. Darn lightning hit my gun bag. Melted everything into a big clump.

22 life’s a day

I’m sure the Feds will be looking in that sink hole you lost some, and ask for an insurance claim for evidence of these two unfortunate accidents…

They’re coming to get them all…

RBF

“CFC - A Quaint Little Political Site with a Fishing Problem”

[quote]

Eventually I’m sure that’s what the leftists want, but for now they’ll focus on the Big Scary Armalites as promised.

Wouldn’t this be a cool hobby.,.
https://www.facebook.com/northernbangers/videos/821950138553422/?sfnsn=mo

22 life’s a day