South Carolina Wahoo Series!

We aprreciate everyone showing up and supporting this event. The Captains meeting was a lot of fun with Great food! 16 boats </font id=“blue”> are in so far and we are keeping the rigistration open until February 17.</font id=“red”> You can sign up at Southern Drawl Outfitters in Bluffton, the Redfish restaurant in HHI, Hilton Head Harbor Marina, or you can email wahooshootout@aol.com.

The tournament will pay 3 places and As of today, First prize is $6,500.00</font id=“red”>!

100% payout, so as the field grows so does the prize money.

We also have an optional lagest tuna and largest wahoo calcutta.

If you plan on fishing the stream this season why not win some money along the way. $10,000.00’s is up for grabs.

Check out www.islandshootout.com and click on the SC series button for rules and registration( printable).

Thank You
Captain marc

Dont forget Friday Feb 17th is the last day for Registration.

Thank You
Captain marc

Again I want to thank everyone for supporting this event, it was put together in a short time and the turn out is well beyond expectations. I would also like to mention that being the first year we still have some work to do. We want to get as much ■■■■■■■■ as possible and if it is something we like then we can start the planning for 2013.

20 boat field this year.</font id=“blue”>

1st prize $8,000.00
2nd prize $1,500.00
3rd prize $500.00</font id=“red”>

You can follow on www.islandshootout.com just click on the series button.

You can also email me interest, questions or ideas about this event.
wahooshootout@aol.com

Thank You
Captain Marc
Team REELIN

First round of boats fished the last 2 days.

Lott 700 fished south and had 6 wahoo and several blackfins. 75 degree water on the ledge and is cleaning up nicely after the long blow is finaly over. They are leading the series with a 43lb fish. They had one bigger but the shark got a peice.

Several boats are fishing this weekend should be interesting!

The bite slowed down a little to the south, the currents seem to be ripping on through. But it did not stop Team Nomad and thier new Freeman boat from taking the lead weighing a 55.6 this morning.

Congadulations guys!