Spurrier

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Honestly, I wonder if he has the same fire in his belly that he used to have. I have not been real fond of his play-calling. He seems intent in not losing rather than winning. Honestly.

“Apathy is the Glove in Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

I don’t usually agree with your bandwagon ass,but you’re dead on here.

Ankona Cayenne
60 hp E-Tec

“There is something about hunting those fish that will stick with me and my future fishing plans like a bad case of striper herpes”
-SCOF

quote:
Originally posted by KoolSeas

Just curious as to how everyone is feeling about Spurrier this week?.. I’m not being sarcastic…seriously!

Not to bad, bringing in Shaw was an ok move. How you feel about Dabo and their performance....I am being sarcastic...seriously!
quote:
I don't usually agree with your bandwagon ass,but you're dead on here.

Man we have a ton of immature people on this site. Some of you simply can’t have a civil conversation about anything can you?

What bandwagon are you referring to? I have and always will be a Gamecock and have never been on or off a bandwagon.

“Apathy is the Glove in Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

I do agree DFreedom. I think I’ll head on back to Facebook. Believe it or not, much more civil, even there! smh

Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_inspirational.html#Ke3iSXsUtBJ1HUAv.99

Just a little bump to lift some folks’ spirits.